Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From the Miami Herald..."Spurred by Colon's May death and an alarming number of similarly spectacular crashes, the Florida Highway Patrol took to the streets Thursday, shadowing speeding motorcyclists with a fleet of unmarked cars and snatching violators' keys at red-light intersections. It remains to be seen whether the more reckless riders can be reined in."

http://www.miamiherald.com/884/story/171094.html

·
Registered
941 Posts
I totally agree. The thing about it is that most bikes look the same, so someone innocent might get popped when they didn't even do anything. I guess it comes with riding these. When I ride like a jackass, I do it in the middle of nowhere. These dildos that are riding like that deserve to have their bikes impounded. I'm not saying I'm an angel, or have never rode like a douche, but I pick my times.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Ride like a jackass, get what you pay for.
Makes you sound like an angel :badteeth: .

I totally agree. The thing about it is that most bikes look the same, so someone innocent might get popped when they didn't even do anything. I guess it comes with riding these. When I ride like a jackass, I do it in the middle of nowhere. These dildos that are riding like that deserve to have their bikes impounded. I'm not saying I'm an angel, or have never rode like a douche, but I pick my times.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've lived in Miami for over 10 years and now live in Port Saint Lucie which is 1hr30min north going about 80mph and am down there almost every weekend... A lot of riders down there and most of them(the ones that say they are) aren't very good. Not saying I'm great but riding in Miami and having over 30k on my 10 it doesn't even bother me in any way to be very very close to being hit. I've actually had to go against on coming traffic because a car pulled out in front of me so late it was impossible to brake without him hitting me. I did catch him and shared a few words but moved on with it... you could ride for years, but what matters is how many miles you have... I've learned to react to cars and ride with traffic to where I don't even think, I just do. Stupid things like not stopping in the middle of a lane on a traffic light, and if there's a car on a lane next to you stop close to it because it's easier to see a car than you. much more... Back to Miami though... the traffic is great for playing around. more cars = more fun and having 6 lanes on i-95 makes it even better. I'm the idiot that has gone 150+ traffic hour and the same dude shaking my head calling myself a dumb ass. It's easy but also not to stop in the middle of something that gives you a rush. But that rush is something I'm over in a big way. I take turnpike just because there're less lanes and a nice flow of traffic so I don't even speed. but what really gets me are the idiots that do this crap with girls on the back seat. and if whoever on here does that... I'm calling you an idiot! If you can't making money off something that can hurt you for life, come clean my house, wash my bike, and lots more.... you'll live longer. and honestly, those people you try impress are only calling you an idiot.

typed a lot here sorry... i'm 21, my back is killing me for a month, this pisses me off, and i'm waiting on a phone call trying to talk myself into getting a glass of milk :) so i have nothing better to do than to type and go off topic. sorry...

·
Registered
941 Posts

Makes you sound like an angel :badteeth: .

:rolleyes:
Please re-read---- MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I don't weave through traffic or do wheelies downtown in the middle of traffic. If you do things to jepordize the safety of other people around you, then your stupid ass needs to get popped.:heyyou:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I guess thats why i have never been to a bike night
:+1: Bike night here is a bunch of squids hanging at the 24hr Starbucks sipping mocha's, realized it was a poseur-fest when all the idiots wanted to do was stoppie's and wheelie's in the parking lot. More chicken strips there than at the KFC down the road :headshake

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
:+1: Bike night here is a bunch of squids hanging at the 24hr Starbucks sipping mocha's, realized it was a poseur-fest when all the idiots wanted to do was stoppie's and wheelie's in the parking lot. More chicken strips there than at the KFC down the road :headshake
tht was kinda funny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts