Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Postin this up to see if anyone from here is gonna come thro to bike night tomorrow. It's at hooters off pines blvd and university, the weather's been good so I will def. be there tomorrow. Post or PM if you're in the area and gonna come thro. I will probably get there around 8-9pm.

-Brian:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn...no one from here lives in the tri county area that's lookin to go to bike night? Blllaaahhhh

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it a pretty good sport bike scene?
Not so good last night due to the rain, more started coming later but I didn't feel like sticking around. There was about 60bikes when I left, normal night there is about 400-500 if not more. It's big, real big. I try to go every week, only about a 15min ride for me at cruising speed. I live right by the pike so it makes it easy. Where you stay at?

-Brian

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm all the way up in west palm sorry dude...
I wasn't gonna say anything but damn... You West Palm guys always kill me. You're on a fuckin bike, for God's sake. South Florida aint that big. I guess the guys I ride with feel the same way. From Okee Blvd to Broward to Homestead is less than an hour. No one does 60mph on a bike down here! ITS ONLY a half hour ride to Broward from West Palm, anyway.
Oh thats right, I forgot, it has TOO many turns for to get there for you BeeLine Hwy drag guys. :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol: :thefinger

Is it a pretty good sport bike scene?
Yes, when it's dry, its one of the biggest bike nights down here. And the biggest in Broward County.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wasn't gonna say anything but damn... You West Palm guys always kill me. You're on a fuckin bike, for God's sake. South Florida aint that big. I guess the guys I ride with feel the same way. From Okee Blvd to Broward to Homestead is less than an hour. No one does 60mph on a bike down here! ITS ONLY a half hour ride to Broward from West Palm, anyway.
Oh thats right, I forgot, it has TOO many turns for to get there for you BeeLine Hwy drag guys. :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol: :thefinger

Yes, when it's dry, its one of the biggest bike nights down here. And the biggest in Broward County.
LOL, I was trying to not say anything but ya....its not a far ride...I.ride a lot further... oh well. Where in flash you at? You go there much?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahah yeah yeah yeah.... :p I just try to stay away from the guys with the cool camo pants is all :p
Guess that best top speed of 201 is bs...scared to run? Drop 2 gears and open up the throttle...split cars ect...they'll give up, no worries...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
LOL, I was trying to not say anything but ya....its not a far ride...I.ride a lot further... oh well. Where in flash you at? You go there much?
I used to be there every other Wed. My schedule got changed so I havent been there much lately. BUT my schedule is going back to normal. So in a few weeks, I will definitely be going there as usual.
Plus I love hitting the Thurs bike nights down in Miami at the Old Fuddruckers (Bettys Burgers now).
Sat nites some of us go up to Climatis in downtown West Palm, then ride afterwards down to Las Olas in Ft. Lauderdale or South Beach. Always a good time. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used to be there every other Wed. My schedule got changed so I havent been there much lately. BUT my schedule is going back to normal. So in a few weeks, I will definitely be going there as usual.
Plus I love hitting the Thurs bike nights down in Miami at the Old Fuddruckers (Bettys Burgers now).
Sat nites some of us go up to Climatis in downtown West Palm, then ride afterwards down to Las Olas in Ft. Lauderdale or South Beach. Always a good time. :eek:ccasion1
Ahh cool cool, Thursday is usually work on bike day for me, hit me up tho if you ever wanna ride. I'm down for long trips, getting another tat this weekend tho so probably gonna relax the rest of the time. Haven't slept this week so I'm about to crash.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts

I can fill you in on 3 reasons why anyone from palm beach or north don't go south!

1. Traffic
2. The scene down south is a pile of shit! Rude squids sums everything up!
3. Why travel miles and hours away when the roads & places up here are 1000 times better!

ps I remember you coming up here and getting lost in a few corners so don't deny any riders up here because we ride....snake road and racing down i95 or hitting up 9turns isnt riding:idea:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I can fill you in on 3 reasons why anyone from palm beach or north don't go south!

1. Traffic
2. The scene down south is a pile of shit! Rude squids sums everything up!
3. Why travel miles and hours away when the roads & places up here are 1000 times better!

ps I remember you coming up here and getting lost in a few corners so don't deny any riders up here because we ride....snake road and racing down i95 or hitting up 9turns isnt riding:idea:
hours away? What are you doing 40mph? I can go from coconut creek to palm beach gardens in 25-30min cruising.... don't even start with how far it is. Palm beach is by far the most boring place ever, sorry to say it and the females in palm beach 90% of the time are stuck up lil skanks. So, you talk about riding, than lets ride... I'll take you with my leaking head gasket. :thumbsup: I'm down to race anytime, oh and besides, better looking women down in broward and dade. Just my :2cents:, going to Tally next weekend, as I said, I ride... :eek:ccasion1:thefinger:suicide::fu2::loser:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^Tally sucks fyi!

hours away? What are you doing 40mph? I can go from coconut creek to palm beach gardens in 25-30min cruising.... don't even start with how far it is. Palm beach is by far the most boring place ever, sorry to say it and the females in palm beach 90% of the time are stuck up lil skanks. So, you talk about riding, than lets ride... I'll take you with my leaking head gasket. :thumbsup: I'm down to race anytime, oh and besides, better looking women down in broward and dade. Just my :2cents:, going to Tally next weekend, as I said, I ride... :eek:ccasion1:thefinger:suicide::fu2::loser:
General statement on time dude! Palm beach is relaxing bro, get out on some water with a good couple girls, wakeboard n vib. I'm done and over spending $200 bucks to have 5 drinks & have some jersey shore fuck stand next to me.....Hours away could mean the keys, tampa,orlando:wink: Palm beach girls might be skanks as you say but at least they didnt come over here on a banana boat & buy some cheap fucking stripper shoes & gold dig dudes for cash!:eyecrazy:

Where does racing fit into this picture:dontknow: I def. know who not to ride with now:eek:ccasion1 Go have some fun racing down i95 thinking your fast doing roll ons kid:badteeth:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
^^^Tally sucks fyi!

General statement on time dude! Palm beach is relaxing bro, get out on some water with a good couple girls, wakeboard n vib. I'm done and over spending $200 bucks to have 5 drinks & have some jersey shore fuck stand next to me.....Hours away could mean the keys, tampa,orlando:wink: Palm beach girls might be skanks as you say but at least they didnt come over here on a banana boat & buy some cheap fucking stripper shoes & gold dig dudes for cash!:eyecrazy:

Where does racing fit into this picture:dontknow: I def. know who not to ride with now:eek:ccasion1 Go have some fun racing down i95 thinking your fast doing roll ons kid:badteeth:
First off, I'm not a kid, second, you brought up racing withthe "racing down i95" so blow a goat:headshake. Third, now you are going to go racist:headshake:rolleyes:? That's mature of you, takes a kid to make a statement on a forum like that. Also, I work for an exotic car dealership and if you want to talk about gold diggers... they're all over palm beach and I can pull paperwork on plenty of them:idea:. By the way, this thread is about bike night in broward, not going to tampa or the keys so by making that statement you went off topic just like you talkin smack about racing down 95, I simply agreed to the race:eek:ccasion1. I will be more than happy to spank that arse. I'll show you how us 82nd airborne boys roll. Feel free to think that the gold diggers are down here all you want there chump, but I deal with them daily and guess what....95% are in palm beach:eyecrazy:.

I hope you have a wonderful day, but beware, for that racist remark you made, if I ever see your bike on the road....you will not like the outcome... That's all I have to say about that, that was completely uncalled for and disrespectful. :fu2:

-B

Not going to Tally for a ride or anything bike related, my ex is going thro some hard times so I'm going to help her out. You wouldn't know anything about that though you racist piece crap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts