Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished head gasket cam and cam degree and drag pipe cant wait to try it ( hav'nt draged yet this year) the weather is giving me fits this last week :bs: anybody else having same problems ??? hopfuly wensday we will see how it goes

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Wheather here in Socal have been great!! I imagine how bad you want to test ride that thing! But for now just chill and post some pics to see how it looks like.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
damn, youre running some serious gearing. how many ponies you putting down?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheather here in Socal have been great!! I imagine how bad you want to test ride that thing! But for now just chill and post some pics to see how it looks like.
damn, youre running some serious gearing. how many ponies you putting down?
i ll post new pics tomorrow i think she looks good

just dyno last week 167 on a land and sea dyno :dontknow: if thats good or bad i guess we'll see what trap speeds are , that should tell me

·
Registered
318 Posts
You should see about .2 and probably 4-6mph with the new changes. Cool!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah i also added a air shifter too , i hope to see a 8.9 but im thinking it will probably will run 9.0s 9.1s

·
Registered
318 Posts
You will need to either go longer or got less gear to keep the front down...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
yea it is ok right now alittle to hot and it sucks down south here the track is only open for 2 more weeks than shutting down for 4 to 5 months to redo the hole track.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just got back from track for the first time this year best of 9.19 @149.45 track wasnt the greatest and had problems spining and keeping the frontend down nukedog was right i think i will gear up to stop wheelie and chain skiping hopfully 60s will come down,, running 1.50 60s

·
Registered
238 Posts
just got back from track for the first time this year best of 9.19 @149.45 track wasnt the greatest and had problems spining and keeping the frontend down nukedog was right i think i will gear up to stop wheelie and chain skiping hopfully 60s will come down,, running 1.50 60s
9.19 very nice !!!!:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
9.19 very nice !!!!:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

thanks man i think there is still some left in it 60fts wernt that great and i was sliping clutch along way to keep tire from lifting and spining ,its not my goal of a 8 but it was still fun

·
Registered
519 Posts
you should be able to go 8's wit that thang a airshifter alone is 2-3 tenths and plus you got your cams degreed and dont forget that race gas

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man i dont know about (airshifter alone is 2-3 tenths ) thats a ton !! im still on pump fuel hopfully going to try some mr9 if i can find some around here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts