Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Well Horse Ive always had your 10 at the top of my list and now I love it even more. Gorgeous bike and the bits and goodies are astounding.

·
Registered
240 Posts
there's only one thing that bike needs and it's to be mine, lol jk! Man thats a sick a** bike Horse whats the goodies list look like

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Well Horse Ive always had your 10 at the top of my list and now I love it even more. Gorgeous bike and the bits and goodies are astounding.
:+1:

Wish I could just roll on over to Racefit LTD and have them slap something on my bike. Wish they would start making full systems as well!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Most bike look the same to me. A longer swing arm here or different rim there but that is just fantastic.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I love yours bike so much man

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
that thing is gorgeous!! toss up some more pics. maybe a mod list too? would love to hear whats in that thing!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mod list is same as before, but here are a few links to old posts:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89682
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75429

Obviously bodywork has been repainted, all bodywork is Ex-Vivaldi 2005 BSB kevlar inc Airbox in second link.

Quick atction throttle and full Motec throttle bodies fitted.

Swinging arm is Ex-Hawk Kawasaki 2005 BSB

Have changed lifters on swining arm.

Also full K-Tec internal in forks.

Finally new exhaust from Racefit (which is avaliable Direct from Racefit, contact [email protected] If intrested)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
holy tits, that bike is nutzz...great job seriously...exactly wat i wanna do...if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for that system?

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I just want to know one thing, how do you take pictures of it going 150mph and get such clear shots with loads of depth of field?

(what, the bike wasn't moving... are you sure?)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No headlights, racebike?

What's the blue hose a tank vent? :dontknow:

Very nice!
It's a road bike! can run bike without lights here in UK but can only run Dusk Till Dawn (so made rod for own back! but hey that's life)

Blue hose is Breather for tank (tank and bodywork is ex-BSB, no breather buit into fuel cap) and runs into plastic bottle in Fairing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts