·
Registered
522 Posts
hell yeah i'm going :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys in West Palm shoud have known if you hang at Moroso - alot of guys from their and County Line will be there. Come get a lane and show us what you got. I am not sure if i am bringing 1 or 2 bikes...

·
Registered
173 Posts
ill probably be there. pullin the Deland Motorsports enclosed trailer:thumbsup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
whats the best way to get there without payin alot of toll?? i live in orlando close to kissemmee.

·
Registered
173 Posts
See everyone out there!! Come see us at the black Deland Motorsports trailer.:thumbsup::helmet:

Jared

·
Registered
173 Posts
Was a pretty good day. Came home 3rd in bracket, got beat by the class winner. $100 and a OSW Dragway "Money Winner" sticker.:thumbsup: Was the last SWB bike left :helmet:

Jared

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had issues from the 1st pass. Had 2 biddies in teh Q16 - one was a long Red Busa and the other a long Yellow G1K.

·
Registered
522 Posts
u was on the green gen 1 right?

·
Registered
173 Posts
yupp. i was still having trouble launching and spinning into 2nd but most of my passes were 10.0-10.1

·
Registered
522 Posts
you did damn good for what your set up is and what you went up against. i was there hangin with steve and then the fla-boys camp.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell one of the Otown regulars was running 10.40's on a stock wheelbase 07 FZ1 - running 137-139mph each pass. Not too shabby for a slow naked...LOL

Also a stock wheelbase ZX6R running 10.40's - that kid could ride!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
you talkin about the green '07??

·
Registered
522 Posts
hey nuke was you racing too??

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you talkin about the green '07??
Yes. I made 3 TnT passes but couldn't run better than 9.40. My bike was bogging even leaving at 6000rpm and it was losing almost 10mph on the back half all 3 passes so i parked it.
This is my slow POS that has some fuelig and clutch issues i have to sort out...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts