Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over here in the Uk we've started getting finding Bigfoot on discovery.

Personally I'm facinated by it so what's the views over there? DO you think bigfooters are a bit strange or indeed do we have anybody from pacific northwest who had seen one?

Btw its pretty clear if sasquatches are real they'd ride zx10rs :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm originally from Seattle (well, spent equal time between Los Angeles & Seattle).
We grew up with the whole "Bigfoot" conspiracy. It's nothing new and there have been "sightings". Do I believe it's real? Well... heck, anything is possible!

I've spent days out in the woods and the craziest thing I've seen were mountain lions, wolves and bears but never Bigfoot.

Watch the movie, "Harry and the Hendersons" - that's probably about as real any of us will get to a sighting.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha, you guys are so lucky having all that wildlife I'd love to see mountain lions and bears in the wild.

Having said that, on a friday night in the pubs and clubs I do get to see some fine cougars, :lol:

Seriously though you have so much wilderness bigfoots could well be real.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
So over here in the Uk we've started getting finding Bigfoot on discovery.

Personally I'm facinated by it so what's the views over there? DO you think bigfooters are a bit strange or indeed do we have anybody from pacific northwest who had seen one?

Btw its pretty clear if sasquatches are real they'd ride zx10rs :lol:
Bigfoot is huge he would have to go with a zx-14.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Of course there's a bigfoot. He's the main character in Slim Jim's "Messing with Sasquatch commercials. He's probably made enough money to own and insure 15 zx-14's!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ZX14 riding bigfoot. Now that would be funny. he'd had have to ride in states withouth helmet law tho cos his head must be massive.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Wonder if Bigfoot drinks coffee?
:dontknow:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Static IP- he's been seen near seattle so he must enjoy a cup of coffee

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
My dad always told me when I was younger that really black coffee (cowboy coffee as he called it) would put hair on my chest and make me a man. Bigfoot must drink a lot of black coffee!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts