Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Big thanks to Harley And Suzuki (Srsly guys, no joke)

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  coolgjc 
#1 ·
I'll start off guys by saying I'm a tad drunk. But I know that most of you guys have been here before at one time or another.

I just wanted to give a big shout-out to Harley and Suzuki for making the things they do and advertising the crap out of their products. If it weren't for companies like that, there would be no pre-screening for the n00bz. All the squidiots that use their products and ride their bikes would be mixed in with us, and riding our bikes. Now I'm not saying that their products are horrible or anything, I'm just thanking them for giving the squids and place to go and things to ride, otherwise they'd come here and make us look bad, then we'd be in some deep shit.

So once again, THANK YOU HARLEY DAVIDSON AND SUZUKI!!!!

#21 ·
I will admit that I have a guilty pleasure for some of the machines in the GSX R family but in turn I know where your coming from with the squid thing. Now... Hardly Ableson is a totally different story. I think I could put together a 15 minute stand up routine on all the laughable cliches' and sub standard pieces of machinery that they keep pumping out to the pseudo patriotic crowd. I could also throw in a few zingers about they're God awful commercial that the reverend Willie G and his disciples keep pumping out but I'll save that for later.

Disclaimer: Not all people that own or ride anything manufactured by "the motor company" are total d bags. Some actually have the ability to appreciate motorcycles that are not HD. It's true, these people actually exist but they are a rare species and should be treated with dignity and respect.

#23 ·
Holy crap, I was just about to reply to this thread and was gonna quote the OP, then I saw my name, and was like, WTF who was on my account, then I realized that I was the OP....

Though I do stand by most of what I say, I do concur about how there are people who appreciate the bikes and the ride. My uncle rides a Harley and is in a group who me and some of my SB friends ride with on occasion. It's just that the majority of riders who ride those particular brands are D-Bags. You have to sift through a bunch of them and their BS just to find the real folks who are serious about their passion and speak intelligence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.