Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start off guys by saying I'm a tad drunk. But I know that most of you guys have been here before at one time or another.

I just wanted to give a big shout-out to Harley and Suzuki for making the things they do and advertising the crap out of their products. If it weren't for companies like that, there would be no pre-screening for the n00bz. All the squidiots that use their products and ride their bikes would be mixed in with us, and riding our bikes. Now I'm not saying that their products are horrible or anything, I'm just thanking them for giving the squids and place to go and things to ride, otherwise they'd come here and make us look bad, then we'd be in some deep shit.

So once again, THANK YOU HARLEY DAVIDSON AND SUZUKI!!!!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
go get some sleep! because your making no sense!

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
lol no he makes sense. He's just saying that the majority of stupid/foolish riders ride harleys and suzukis

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
drunk threads are cool.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
But Jason Britton is a bad ass
Anybody have any pictures, videos of some old school Jason Britton on steroids with his buck teeth in his very first videos??? He used to wear swat boots with white/black camo pants and was talking shit to the camera all the time.. way back then before ICON. Fucking funny!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
idk i think he needs to add the yamaha r6's & sadly enough the zx6r's (03 & up) those seem to be pretty popular machine's among the squid crowd anymore.
http://www.jasonbritton.com/mt_home.php
:iamwithst
Squids can be found on all brands and models. Yesterday I saw a guy riding a Raven R1 w/ a huge Shoei sticker on the fairing, and no helmet on his head. He was also wearing one of those cool life saving Icon vests.:headshake

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
idk i think he needs to add the yamaha r6's & sadly enough the zx6r's (03 & up) those seem to be pretty popular machine's among the squid crowd anymore.
http://www.jasonbritton.com/mt_home.php

WHAT? Jason is far from a squid! someone who stunts is not a squid man! 90% stunters do it in parking lots rather then streets! and have mad skills!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
:iamwithst
Squids can be found on all brands and models. Yesterday I saw a guy riding a Raven R1 w/ a huge Shoei sticker on the fairing, and no helmet on his head. He was also wearing one of those cool life saving Icon vests.:headshake
I watched a guy "drop" his 1098 twice in one day recently. Once in a curve at around 20mph or something and again just pulling up on a sidewalk through a wheelchair "ramp" and finding a little sand. Those rearsets saved the bike both times.

He had a Repsol 1000RR at the same time but he let a now ex-friend ride that.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Anybody have any pictures, videos of some old school Jason Britton on steroids with his buck teeth in his very first videos??? He used to wear swat boots with white/black camo pants and was talking shit to the camera all the time.. way back then before ICON. Fucking funny!
yep I remember seeing that video you speak of, funny how much things have changed in the past 10 years.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts