·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I bought my Alth's from Oncycle....but I paid over $200 for mine...LOL

They are great rotors.....I've got a lot of miles on mine and paired up the the Nissin caliper they are great. Defiantly worth $105.....Holy shit thats cheap.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I bought my Alth's from Oncycle....but I paid over $200 for mine...LOL

They are great rotors.....I've got a lot of miles on mine and paired up the the Nissin caliper they are great. Defiantly worth $105.....Holy shit thats cheap.
:+1:, I paid over 300 for mien I believe.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I just ordered the floating rear wave rotor to match my front Alth's. I am very happy with these rotors thus far. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:+1:, I paid over 300 for mien I believe.
Hey, what pads are you running with yours?? I have these on my 10 as well with gold galfers and while Im happy with the performance the squeaking is killing me!!! Im putting this set on my 6 and havent ordered pads yet. Any recommendations?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Brembo pads on mine, no squeaking at all, barakes are absolutely incredible on that bike, I mean amazing!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
So should I get the smooth or pedal cut? I'm thinking smooth cut so I can get the gold inners.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I got the smooth.....Thought they looked better.
I currently need to replace my chain bad(21,000 miles) but I can't pass this up! Looks like I'll just have to garage the bike for a bit.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
If you need some help with anything let me know...I'll help ya swap that shit out.
I appreciate the offer! Do you have a good torque wrench? Mine is a pos.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Just placed my order for the smooth cut w/ gold inners.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I can't wait, now if I can just find a set of Nissins for a good price. Still sitting on a set of '08 tokicos that I'm trying to get rid of.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
So any of you guys get the full-floating rear rotor yet? I just installed mine, and it seems that the instructions are saying I need to remove material off of the caliper-mounting bracket...which seems to make no sense. I am guessing some kind of clearance issue because it is a full-floater? However, I did a test fit and had no issues with fitment.

Anyone??:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
So any of you guys get the full-floating rear rotor yet? I just installed mine, and it seems that the instructions are saying I need to remove material off of the caliper-mounting bracket...which seems to make no sense. I am guessing some kind of clearance issue because it is a full-floater? However, I did a test fit and had no issues with fitment.

Anyone??:dontknow:
I've had mine on the rear for a while now...no problems here.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I've had mine on the rear for a while now...no problems here.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Did you have a piece of paper in the package that shows a picture of the Caliper-mounting bracket with instructions to modify?

Hmmm.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts