Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is gunna be a big event and great show,all the ZX Members are more then welcome to come to show or just spectate,
Let me know if your coming,looks to be a awesome time

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I might have to check this out? What are the prizes in the bike contest?:dontknow:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well were gunna have 2 different bike classes sportbike and cruiser
1st and 2nd place Trophies,and possible some other stuff,still fine tuning the show...but it looks to be a big turnout

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great

great the more people the better,ill have my bike there as well,should be a big bike turnout as well :helmet:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I wouldn't mind putting my bike in the contest just to show it off, not that I have a 10k $$ paint job or some radical custom work done. But just to show the mild touches I added to it over the past few years. If I don't go to Atco to watch the races I might make it to this event?:dontknow:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea

its cool,if i get more trophys witch im trying to do,there will be more bik classes,will see,but its def a event worth coming to

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Just found out there's not gonna be any prostar racing @ Atco that weekend. So I should be able to make it?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Might have to do a zx10r meet an greet at this event? :eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Is this event still on an popping? :dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
How many of you guys plan on attending?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
What's the weather supposed to be like over there in jerzee on sun? They're callin for thunderstorms where I'm at....:headshake

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
On the flyer it say's show is rain or shine....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts