Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be interesting to some of you because we can see this ocurring today...We see all the turmoil going on in muslim nations every day on the news...Arabs killing Arabs....Arabs killing non Arabs...It's crazy over there....Draw a cartoon, they start killing and rioting...The pope reads a quote about their violence, they riot in the streets...
These nations also happen to be the decendants of Ishmael (Arab nations) who was Abrahams son of his wife's handmaiden...But He was not the promised son God said He would give Abraham.

There is a prophecy about Ishmael....Ask yourself if this sounds like what we see going on in Arab nations this day.

Genesis 16:
11"And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I'm with ya. I think we're living in the "end times" no doubt, but the peeps who lived during WWII (with the big Hitler anti-christ thing) prolly thought the same thing. Truth is "signs" of the end times can (and always will be) mis-interpreted. But, as long as your "spiritual business" is in order, you don't have to worry about it now do ya!

D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Amen brother, if you're saved the end is nothing to be scared of. Rather we should embrace it as we will soon be w/ our savior.

BigDally said:
I'm with ya. I think we're living in the "end times" no doubt, but the peeps who lived during WWII (with the big Hitler anti-christ thing) prolly thought the same thing. Truth is "signs" of the end times can (and always will be) mis-interpreted. But, as long as your "spiritual business" is in order, you don't have to worry about it now do ya!

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts