1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Say it isn't so. :sad:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I am not really a Biaggi fan (pompous ass) but we need a spark, even if he can come in a draw some attention and Shinya can focus! Kawi needs to move with this bike now, not bring in another young kid to do testing.
:helmet:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
3 weeks is a long time with todays medical facilities, I reckon De Puniets hand will have healed enough by then thus saving us from a glimpse of Biaggi's ugly mug:lol:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
WTF man, how about a spoiler tag on that link. I havn't even watched the race yet, but now I know De Punit got hurt. Thanks.:headshake :headshake

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
lunitk said:
WTF man, how about a spoiler tag on that link. I havn't even watched the race yet, but now I know De Punit got hurt. Thanks.:headshake :headshake
what, ya have'nt watched the Jerez race yet ? that's what the links about:lol:

·
Registered
626 Posts
dePuniet is French...you expect to him to give more than 70%....what are u guys effin nuts...lol

I would have liked to see someone with some balls ride the green machine.

BTW, dePussiet was injured a while ago....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Problem is, de Puniet has injured his right hand and has trouble braking, that was the reason he pulled out at the Jerez GP.

as for Biaggi please please please I don't want to see or read about him anymore :headshake

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
lunitk said:
that was two weeks ago. don't want to spoil any more rase but barros, baylis and biaggi have left motogp if you didn't know :badteeth:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
cain772 said:
that was two weeks ago. don't want to spoil any more rase but barros, baylis and biaggi have left motogp if you didn't know :badteeth:
Alright wise ass, I knew he was racing in Qatar, so I figured he fell and hurt himself worse......my bad. :redface:

I did hear the Mick Doohan is no longer racing, and it seems as if grand prix racers are now riding four strokes......imagine that.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
4 strokes in GP again NO WAY:eyecrazy:

man what's the world coming to, there's also been a rumour that Elvis is dead:headshake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts