Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and nobody has started a thread for this. Who else plays it on PC? I have it for PS3 aswell but it isn't nearly as good. I'd like to actually play with a squad.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I used to play hella BF3 on PC. Was world ranked in the top 500 for many categories on PC for the 1st few months, but recently have been playing more BC2.

Do you have BC2 also? I got kinda burned out on BF3, but still down to play it again.

Do you have steam/xfire?

My favorite maps/gampetype is...

Operation Métro - Rush/Conquest
Grand Bazaar - Rush/Conquest
Seine Crossing - Rush/Conquest
Damavand Peak - Rush
Sharqi Peninsula - Rush
Wake Island - Rush/Conquest Large

Here's my gaming setup...
http://imgur.com/a/zrAdu

COMPUTER SPECS:
CPU/MOBO: Asus Matrix gtx580 @ 1000mhz MSI Z68-GD80 [email protected] w/Hyper 212+ push/pull
AUDIO: Asus Essence Xonar STX sound card, Harmon Kardon AVR 135, 6.5" Polk RT35i Bookshelfs, 12" Polk PSW505 Subwoofer, Sennhesier HD595 Headphones
MONITOR: 27" Samsung 750D 120hz LED
KEYBOARD/MOUSE:Logitech G15 Keyboard, Logitech G400 Mouse (aka MX518) on Black ICEMAT glass mouse pad
13,000 BTU AC Unit for cooling room :)

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have BC2 for PS3. Curious to why you play it over BF3. Right now I pretty much just play the Close Quarters maps, they're just awesome and I'm sick of the invincible fighter pilots.

That's a badass setup. I've just got a Decent laptop I use, run anywhere from 35-55FPS on lowest graphics depending on whats going on. I use my 42" Pioneer Elite TV as my monitor. I have steam but it's not running through that just origin and w/e setup it starts off with.

Going to get a new computer(a quality used one) in a month or 2. I've got to many projects going at once.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice, I bet running that big screen looks cool even with ~45fps.
I like the close combat maps also in BF3, run N gun is fun. Let me know before you buy a PC, i'll help ya find a good one.

On my setup I like running games at a full 120fps on a true 120hz display, It's so much smooter and faster looking.

Here's some screenshots on my PC @ ULTRA settings...

I went back to BC2 for the AT4 self guided rocket, I've got 20,000 hits with this rocket launcher.
It's an amazing artform of shooting this once you master it. If you play with me vehicles are never a problem :rocketwho...

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that pretty sweet I may get it. Ya will do, my PC knowledge is limited. I'm willing to get something within the 1000-1500 range. I used PC with everything pretty good and buy a new or couple GPU like a Nvidia gtx680 or something.

My TV/Monitor is a bit of a bottle neck. I use a HDMI cable but I think the signal is capped at 24hz. I'll take a DVI but not sure if it'll accept a 1080P signal. TV has weird resolutions and can't accept a lot of resolutions but the picture quality is amazing, especially for movies/tv. I want to change the monitor later and run 3 42 boardless tvs. I think the smallest right now is like a 2mm frame or bezz or w/e the hell it's actually called.

·
Registered
91 Posts
cool good deal on that purchase you got, my steam id is fbkgunit make sure to add me. My name in BC2 is SHiZNiLTi you can add me there also.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I played a lot of Counter Strike, from 1.6 to Source, ranked 1 on local server at one time, the amount of work and time it took was insane... was on every night..

played a lot of BF2, BF2142, Joint Ops, COD4 and BC2, now BF3...

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts