Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His name is Robert Anderson. He has Metro Motorsports. I bought a Brocks sidewinder and swingarm pegs from him and he never shipped. Kept telling me tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow... never shipped..

·
Registered
427 Posts
Glad to hear it Sharky. You just made my day. Karma is a bitch isn't it? Now you know how I felt when you never shipped me the cam that I paid for. Thanks for the good news. Mike.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Glad to hear it Sharky. You just made my day. Karma is a bitch isn't it? Now you know how I felt when you never shipped me the cam that I paid for. Thanks for the good news. Mike.
almost spit out my coffee lol'ing. HA.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o fuck off. I havent done anyone wrong..

·
Registered
608 Posts
Subscribed. Man, ill tell ya, that bitch named karma!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
:popcorn2:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yeah, I slept real good the night that I heard Sharkygeek got ripped off. Funny how when he ripped me off, it was no big deal, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, he's upset. A lot of members have gotten a good laugh out of Sharkytwat getting ripped off. I'm glad to see that people remember, and also the support messages that they have sent. I think I will sleep good again tonight. Mike.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yeah, I slept real good the night that I heard Sharkygeek got ripped off. Funny how when he ripped me off, it was no big deal, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, he's upset. A lot of members have gotten a good laugh out of Sharkytwat getting ripped off. I'm glad to see that people remember, and also the support messages that they have sent. I think I will sleep good again tonight. Mike.
If the issue wasn't resolved did you at least do a Thread about it in this forum?.....sorry in advance If you did I didn't take the time to look for it.

Bloo

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Aww. Schnapps.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Blue; Yes, there was a pretty good thread about it. Sharky just kept making excuses, and would not answer anybody's questions. I finally posted all of our private messages showing me asking for who he shipped the part with, asking for tracking #, and other pertinent information. He could not answer any of the questions, and just kept making excuses. Everybody who followed the thread could easily see who was lying, and many members called him out publicly on the forum. There were also members who wanted him banned. I decided ti just let it die because it was obvious he would never do the right thing, and it was starting to take away from the forum. I do watch every time he posts though, and I have been contacted by other members that he ripped off. I just thought it was great to see that he finally got ripped off himself. Couldn't happen to a bigger Dick. Mike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts