Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok any help or an input would be appreciated here's my case,

I saw a ad he had posted for 06-07 zx10 parts asked him if he still had the parts, he said he didn't have them all but had some which gave me a sense of security cause if a person gone screw you they will try to get you for all they can I was suppose to get a mid fairing and under upper but hadden heard from him in bout six days .

HIS SCAM WAS

I first I sent money paypal a GOODS then all of a sudden I got a email from paypal saying money was refunded then I got another from him saying that paypal put a long hold on his money so If could send it as a gift he went on to tell me about his itrader rating and how he's a good guy and since it was only 100$ I thought it would be ok
I made payment heard from him once he told me he was making a forced move and he will ship next he said he had forgot, next day i never got a tracking or just a word he shipped the darn thing I'm just warning people not to buy from him

HE'S NO GOOD VORTEC HIS NAME

·
Registered
774 Posts
man that was a painful read but i'll take your word for it and not but from vortec.
but wtf is an "under upper"?
and will it make me faster if i get it?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man that was a painful read but i'll take your word for it and not but from vortec.
but wtf is an "under upper"?
and will it make me faster if i get it?:mrgreen:
Don't take my word try him out and the under upper is the piece that goes under the upper fairing will it make u faster it might (lol)

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
First off, if your gonna make a thread like this, do us all a favor and fucking proofread what you are typing because it was hard to read! :BangHead:
Plus, it kinda makes you sound like an idiot. Now that we have that out of the way....
I looked through a few of Vortec's threads and it seems he has sold items to people before with no complaints....:dontknow:

It would be nice to see him post up and explain his side of the story.
Hopefully something good can come out of this. There is 3 sides to every story.
His last thread said that we was going be moving to Florida....
Shame on him for poor communication but we still need to hear his side.

Punctuation is really a lost art. Lol
No kidding...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well

This ain't rocket science man I just wanted my case out to help others (whrmybike) you want vortec to see this pm him and tell him cause I want to know the prob also hearing his side would be great
You read it good, wasn't doing to to enter a spelling contest or a essay to get into harvard no more to get my point across and and hoping to get his side

So read it get the pic. Take it how you want not tring to get in a pissing contest with nobody

Thanks

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
This ain't rocket science man I just wanted my case out to help others (whrmybike) you want vortec to see this pm him and tell him cause I want to know the prob also hearing his side would be great
You read it good, wasn't doing to to enter a spelling contest or a essay to get into harvard no more to get my point across and and hoping to get his side

So read it get the pic. Take it how you want not tring to get in a pissing contest with nobody

Thanks
I sent him a PM after I made that post. I linked him to this thread and told him that it would be in everyone's best interest if he posted his side of the story in this thread....

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

Thanks
:+1: Hey ease up danjarous' spelling. He is down some coin and just want to pass a message on. My :2cents:!

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Two sides to every story. Not making light of your situation Danjarous, but until I hear what he has to say then I'll withhold my opinion. He's been here for quite a while and this is the first time I have heard anything negative about him.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude

Ok been bout 3 weeks I've had no words,

dudewhrsmybike" give me ur results of ur feedback what response did you get

Y'all can drfend him all you want

GOOD PPL GO BAD ALL THE TIME

and I'm just so happens I'm a victim of it

Like I said before BEWARE OF SELLER
Lmk

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Ok been bout 3 weeks I've had no words,

dudewhrsmybike" give me ur results of ur feedback what response did you get

Y'all can drfend him all you want

GOOD PPL GO BAD ALL THE TIME

and I'm just so happens I'm a victim of it

Like I said before BEWARE OF SELLER
Lmk
He never replied to my PM nor posted up in this thread.
I clicked on his profile and......
Last Activity: 06-01-2012 03:56 PM

If he has time to log in, he has time to check his PM's, and respond to this thread that I linked him to! :headshake

At this point, he has a whole lot of explaining to do if he does post up. It seems he has been given plenty of time.
This is a good site and always has been.
I hate hate hate to see people screwing over a fellow ZX-10R brother :diablo_an

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He never replied to my PM nor posted up in this thread.
I clicked on his profile and......
Last Activity: 06-01-2012 03:56 PM

If he has time to log in, he has time to check his PM's, and respond to this thread that I linked him to! :headshake

At this point, he has a whole lot of explaining to do if he does post up. It seems he has been given plenty of time.
This is a good site and always has been.
I hate hate hate to see people screwing over a fellow ZX-10R brother :diablo_an
Yeah he stayed away since our last post May 20 but some times your never know.
I'm just lucky it was only 10/ bucks, but I say that like its not a lot of money but its always principal, hell he can move to Florida but I'm sure he takes his phone with him, LOL
BUTT!!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Wow, I've coated a lot of his parts never seemed misleading when I dealt with him?
Most recent I coated his gas tank too go with the new plastics he got after wrecking bike...

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hmm, I sent him a PM to with a link to this with no answer yet either.
I'm hoping that he he will answer soon.
I'd hate to think that he just said F it and not come back here anymore.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm, I sent him a PM to with a link to this with no answer yet either.
I'm hoping that he he will answer soon.
I'd hate to think that he just said F it and not come back here anymore.
I sent him a couple pm's and nothing everyone keep me unformed, hell I just want my money I'd rather cause I just wrecked my bike but hell parts will work two .

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I feel for ya bro.
I know how I felt after looping my 10.
I just wanted to get it back together and ride.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Look guys i crashed and have been hurt. just before moving. looped it in a standup at 60. Still hurting bad havent had time to post. i will refund dangerous and omaro's money ASAP. Please bear with me.. and i know how bad it seems on my part to make sales and take money.. but i've been hurtin bad a while now.

Bear with me and things will be taken care of. Again i apologize.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts