Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings members! Just a WARNING to be very careful who you do business with online. A few months ago I posted a thread in the wanted section for some parts I was searching for and a seller going by the name of RICH BOY ([email protected]) responded by sending me a PM that he had all the parts. I took the chance and sent the funds via Paypal... the guy sent me an incomplete order and since then it has been nothing but sheer frustration trying to get him to send me the 2 parts to complete my very urgent order. He kept giving me the run around and eventually sent me 2 parts, one of which was damaged (I clearly stated that I was not interested in damaged parts) and the other was not for my model bike!! The thing is everytime I sent this guy an email reminder, I would state the correct year/model bike I needed the parts for, and even a pic of the said parts...yet still he just sent me whatever he wanted to.. Is this guy illiterate?? Anyways now I'm still in need of those parts and I don't want to have anything to do with this character EVER AGAIN!!!! Once again he goes by the name of RICH BOY or MTXMAN ([email protected]) and I believe his first name is Corey and he owns a business called Mtx Tyres in Louisiana state....DO NOT do business with this person!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
That suks man, I recently sold an item under good faith the guy would pay me upon receipt. Well tracking confirms he recieved it 2 weeks ago and nothing. I hope you got most your stuff but the guy will get whats coming! You reap what you sow and it all comes back to you!!! Sorry for your troubles, some shady folk out there!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that bro...For his sake I hope he pays you soon!! Actually I did receive most of the items, but I still can't crank up the motor since I don't have a proper stator cover and I can't mount up the front cause I wasn't supplied with the correct stay bracket... Oh well I guess karma will kick in for these morons and they'll realize the injustice they've served to others.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro...For his sake I hope he pays you soon!! Actually I did receive most of the items, but I still can't crank up the motor since I don't have a proper stator cover and I can't mount up the front cause I wasn't supplied with the correct stay bracket... Oh well I guess karma will kick in for these morons and they'll realize the injustice they've served to others.
Amen to that!!

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
im kinda in the same boat too. I paid for some parts a couple weeks ago and havent seen them yet. The guy finally contacted me a couple days ago saying he would ship them out asap AGAIN so we will see if they show up....

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Any updates as of yet man?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ Quick10 I checked out the links---that's the freakin idiot!!!

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=189252

The phone number matches the one he gave me (it's a cell number) He also goes by the name Rich Boy or CJ (Corey)--THAT MF!!!!!!!!!! Claims he has a legitimate business named Mtx Tyres in Louisiana but I'll tell you what, there is nothing legit about this character!!!!!!! He needs to remember that the longest rope has an end!

Hey thanks alot for the feedback guys....I really appreciate it!

·
11,423 Posts
where are the links to him on this forum? i looked around and didn't find the guy?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
where are the links to him on this forum? i looked around and didn't find the guy?
I just know that the dude sounded familiar and I had recently read about him over at the WERA boards. I'm sure he is trolling all the mc sites. I personnaly don't like to buy stuff from people without a feedback rating.

·
11,423 Posts
I just know that the dude sounded familiar and I had recently read about him over at the WERA boards. I'm sure he is trolling all the mc sites. I personnaly don't like to buy stuff from people without a feedback rating.
:+1: I don't blame ya at all man!! i mean everyone has to start out from scratch BUT there are waaaaaaaay too many a$$holes out there that are just trying to screw folks and make some quick cash...which kinda fuks it up for everyone else cause you don't know who to trust 99.9% of the time.:dontknow:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings members! Just a WARNING to be very careful who you do business with online. A few months ago I posted a thread in the wanted section for some parts I was searching for and a seller going by the name of RICH BOY ([email protected]) responded by sending me a PM that he had all the parts. I took the chance and sent the funds via Paypal... the guy sent me an incomplete order and since then it has been nothing but sheer frustration trying to get him to send me the 2 parts to complete my very urgent order. He kept giving me the run around and eventually sent me 2 parts, one of which was damaged (I clearly stated that I was not interested in damaged parts) and the other was not for my model bike!! The thing is everytime I sent this guy an email reminder, I would state the correct year/model bike I needed the parts for, and even a pic of the said parts...yet still he just sent me whatever he wanted to.. Is this guy illiterate?? Anyways now I'm still in need of those parts and I don't want to have anything to do with this character EVER AGAIN!!!! Once again he goes by the name of RICH BOY or MTXMAN ([email protected]) and I believe his first name is Corey and he owns a business called Mtx Tyres in Louisiana state....DO NOT do business with this person!!
I can second that. I had a ad for a fuel pump for a 08 zx10r. He pm'd me and said he had one is great condition, when I received the part it was rusty and coroded. I emailed him and said this is in horrible shape he said sorry but its humid in Louisiana. When I tryed to install the pump I found out it was the wrong part. He sent me a fuel pump for a 06-07 zx10r. Since then he won't return any emails.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Parts

I responded to his add on here also. Most people will deal with you on price. He wouldn't budge and I couldn't get any pics from him so I told him no thanks. A couple days later he was inquiring if I still wanted the part and I told him no again. I checked out his profile page here and being new and no points I told him no again. Sucks people can't be straight up anymore.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Sucks. If you google his email address you will see quite a few people have had issues over the years. Probably a F**king bike thief also and that is where he gets all of the parts he sells.

·
Registered
110 Posts
**UPDATE** This rim showed up today. I was not shipped on the day he said it was (4 days later). Lets hope it fits a Gen 2. I have my doubts now...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts