Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i work in a jeep dealer and of course you seen it all! til the tech next to me pulls in this minivan for wheel bearings. this is a VERY cool idea! fits like a glove. tried to talk to him about it..kind of a penis! all set up to go racing!:grin2:
20150818_082150.jpg

20150818_081912.jpg

·
Registered
144 Posts
Minivan works good for this. Have picked up 5 different bikes in one. Except you have to take the mirrors and windscreens off and compress the forks to get a fairing bike through the back. Even picked up a zx12 in one. But it had to go through the side door, just too tall for the back opening.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Kinda makes me think having a Dodge Sprinter or something similar would be a great way to transport your bike to/from the track. Or hell, take it places where you have to crash a hotel for the night. Itd be locked away in your van. And out of the sun and everything.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Rafa, whats the wheel chock bolted to? And are the rear straps just attatched to the seat latch points?

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Wheel chock is not bolted to anything. It is there just so the bike stays up while i strap it in place.
All the straps are attached to seat mounting points on the floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts