Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so it might not be the best thread ever, but it got u to look at it didnt it?

found this video on youtube and it said on the second bike was a first gen ECU, now in the info section it said "tweaked" i can only assume they meant flashed, but i wanna hope its just a rinky dink 1st gen ecu, bec if so i know what im lookin for next...

·
Registered
29 Posts
18 bhp with a system and ecu flash i can only guess theres a pcv on there aswell....

pretty good id be happy with that if mine could manage it.......:rolleyes:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
even if its a flashed ECU or not, if u gain an extra 18ponies id be down to spend the 400 for the flash. hell, ppl spend that much for a 5hp increase on a car lol...oh and i have a PC3, picked it up for 160 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
249 Posts
not only that, but a flash could help you with other things such as low end retard, off throttle fuel cutout, and many more little things. i'm seriously considering a reflash

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive already got the TRE on mine

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
did anyone notice that the first bike is black and then the last one they show has different plastics on it... ??? and is white.. and also noticed that the rear rim stripe is Green and not red like the first bike on the dyno run..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats an ECU enhancer?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Well, its fairly easy to se the first bike is a stock production bike, and the 2nd bike being the modded "race" bike with the "enhanced" or moded ECU and slipon. Rog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts