Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions guys. I'm ready to spend some money probably 2grand of parts especially a slip-on and stuff.. rearsets and maybe some misc items. Any opinions on a trusted source wod be appreciated! Obviously best prices as well. Thanks in advance !!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
447 Posts
SuperbikeUnlimited or SportbikeTrackGear

·
Registered
197 Posts
Riders Discount is who I always went to here on the forum until I started working for a kawi dealer. Now I just get the stuff through work. Riders Discount always hooks us up with a little discount on the website here. I would check with them if I were you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hit up riders discount. They give you a discount through this forum and when i was pricing things out they always had the best price. They're pretty active on here too so that gets my support. I like to support my Mi company's so i also do business through STG.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Order direct from vortex on rearsets. Your local cyclegear can also special order just about anything. I go direct from the manufacturer a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A local store (to me in northern Illinois) I found a few years ago can get great deals on stuff. I ordered Woodcraft, Armour Bodies, Driven, Two Brothers, Yosh, Dunlop (no race tires) and a lot of other stuff from him. He's very quick and stocks tons of stuff. He also has a lot of helmets and gear in stock. I bought my last two Cortech race suits from him, my helmets (Shoei and Arai), boots (TCX), and back/chest protector (Alpinestars). Basically anything Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky sells. His website is mostly dirt bike, but if you compile a list and e-mail it to him, they will get right back to you. They ship all over the world, so they can get you what you need. He's got a couple booths at the Chicago IMS coming up this February. He'll have Cortech, Bell helmets, and Shoei helmets there.

check it out ->www.mxgear.com

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I've been going through revzilla a lot lately. They've hooked me up on some "gently used" parts and discounts just because they're good people.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I call superbike unlimited direct just picked up a brand new graves link TI header for $1300 it lists for $1600

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hit up riders discount. They give you a discount through this forum and when i was pricing things out they always had the best price. They're pretty active on here too so that gets my support. I like to support my Mi company's so i also do business through STG.
Did riders discount close the doors?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
680 Posts
I see that they are no longer the exclusive sponsor of the WERA board. That's where I read the going out of business sale

I wouldn't doubt they'll be off the WERA boards for good though... there's a lot of drama/controversy regarding their pricing.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did riders discount close the doors?

They were going too but then they had another post saying people teamed up and they were going to continue operation. They said to give them a couple months to get everything situated. Probably have to make a new business i would imagine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts