Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, let me tell you all we have the best site of any performance bikes out there. I joined the Yamaha owners group just to try and find some ideas for upgrades to my best freinds 06 limited R1, like power commanders, TRE's, and Exhusts. No one on that site has a clue or dosen't care I guess. Dosen't seam like any of those guys do anything to there bikes. I don't know if thats a bad thing or not, but I love to mess with shit, I think I must have a problem? Its like any thing I need to know I can find on this site for my 04 ZX10R and if I can't I know when I ask, someone out there has an answer or has a lead on where to find it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1 :zx_blk:

·
Registered
232 Posts
:+1: That`s why i joined!!! @first i was just reading and getting all my answers and then i decidet to join so maybe someday i can halp someone!!! but honestly everybody on here talks about everything you could ever ask 4 so that`s why i bet theres so many visitors it`s not even funny.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
You will not find a group that can cut you up, help you out, make you mad, than turn around and make you smile more than this one. Haven't personally met anyone, but I know that I like them!

·
Registered
274 Posts
shhhhh I joined r6 forum to try to learn from others there and that was wasted time. There is no other site like this out there. :postcop: :bd: :postwhore :drool: all the people here are well just a good bunch.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I also have a friend with an R1 (every group has one, kinda like the drunken uncle nobody likes to talk about) and he keeps asking me why he can't find any good tip/tricks for modding his R1 like I can the 10r. I checked some of the forums for him and their forums SUCK!

·
Registered
200 Posts
anthem158 said:
all the people here are well just a good bunch.
:+1: I never joined the yamaha forums,I guess I was too poor after buying the 04 :crackup: .Plus I was surrounded by a bunch of yamaha heads most of the time.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
speedfreak said:
...(every group has one, kinda like the drunken uncle nobody likes to talk about)....

:crackup:

:+1: This is a great forum. Like bonz said the folks here can chew you up and spit you out, piss you off, help you out like nobody else, laugh with you and at you, sometime all within the same post! :lol: I spend more time here than any other forums I belong to.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
gpz1100 said:

:+1: This is a great forum. Like bonz said the folks here can chew you up and spit you out, piss you off, help you out like nobody else, laugh with you and at you, sometime all within the same post! :lol: I spend more time here than any other forums I belong to.
yep I call it home:thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
treyzx10r said:
yep I call it home:thumbsup:
yeah, that does sound like most homes.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
gpz1100 said:

yer such a kidder...........:fu2:

BD

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yup. The other group I belong to is mainly for socializing. I always come back here for good info and advice

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Been at the R6messagenet forum for a while. Looking for a few parts the other day and realized I only had 2 posts. That's terrible. Everyone here is realy cool. Have got to meet a few guys at track days.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Yup this site roxors no doubt. To be perfectly fair, the VFR and Hayabusa forums have some pretty good peeps too, but I've thus far not been too impressed with the Yamaha, or Gixxer forums. And WTF happened to kawiforums? :headshake

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts