Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best quick shifter for my 06 zx10r? I saw the dyno jet, bazar, and heal tech? Let me know, will be using sato rear sets gp shift .

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
The best quick shifter is a closed loop. Call the companies that you listed and ask them if they're closed loop, if they don't know what you're talking about, go somewhere else.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,982 Posts
Best is a matter of preference. I prefer ignition kill and have used Bazzaz before without issues. Currently that's what's on my ride.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have the standalone QS4 USB Bazzaz on my gen 4 and knock on wood have had zero issues. Installed plug and play out of the box with factory settings. Not counting suspension or braking, this has been my favourite fun upgrade.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I went with the healtech. Way cheaper and more adjustment!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well not more adjustment, better say it has a lot of adjustment.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the new version of annitori. Its awesome and they have the best/fastest customer service in the industry. I couldnt even get someone on the phone at bazazz, i heard product is good but im not a fan of their customer service.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
here is my 2 cents..

bazzaz is good, but the sensors is a gamble, customer service works.

Annitory, is a gamble but customer service is good.

power commander, sensor is very good and reliable, customer service is very ......

woolich, best sensor, customer service is a email to anthony.

I have a woolich and I consider it the best.

·
Registered
374 Posts
If I wasn't so heavily invested in electronics from various manufacturers prior to the emergence ME-Motorsports, just for customer service alone I would have gone 100% Woolich.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a Dyno jet quick shifter on my 2004. I bought the bike with it installed and have been wrestling with it since I got it. It works when it wants and doesn't more often than not. I've taken it off, reinstalled the map and the qs, it will work for a week and then quit. I know that's a lot of variables and for all i know its been on there the past 12 years but figured i would weigh in.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ive owned 3 bikes with dynojet quickshifters on them and ive eventually had issues with every single one. My annitori never misses a gear. You set it right and will never have to touch it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts