Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best online experience

what business' have you all used and how did they treat you?

mine... DENNIS KIRK part was is stock and shipped same day. recieved when they said it would. would recommend!!
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS

·
Registered
122 Posts
I haven't bought much online, but moose at ballmoto hooked me up with an irregualar (license plate mounting holes were about 1/4 in too close) fender eliminator for $12.50 plus shipping. The product arrived in a timely manner and I was a happy rocket jockey. :p

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I've bought alot of things from Ron Ayers and they've always kept me happy.

Moose was both quick and cheap. I like that.

Krazy1's Motorcad was a great experience, put my order in over Memorial day weekend and had my damper on Friday. And he gave me a discount even though I missed out on the gp.

·
Registered
569 Posts
HyperPro damper - Krazy1 = Good experience.
SpeedoHealer - Cal-Sportbike = Good experience.
DG8 - HKMP7 (12 O'Clock) = Great Experience.
(because of his willingness to discuss my needs, along with his knowledge & experience, I also ordered, but have not yet received, a 16t front sprocket & PCIIIUSB)
Flush mounts & fender elim - Targa Acc. = Good experience.
StemStand - StemStand.com = Great experience (they went out of their way to work with me since they hadn't seen a zx-10r yet and weren't sure exactly which unit would work.).

I think that's it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have had some good experiences...Moose, Ron Ayers....but the all time worst experience was with Exoticsportbike.com. They screwed up the order so bad, never refunded my shipping charge for someting they never shipped. I would say that they SUCK!Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Art Carbon Fibre in the UK are a nightmare. The stuff is nice, but trying to get a straight answer is impossible. Once I told them to stuff it, I got a load of apology shit saying how the bad employees had left and new management was in place, and hey presto, the shit service resumed. I'm waiting for evolution to finish their Zx10R stuff, and then they'll get my money.

My opinion? Avoid ART like the plague!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Dan Kyle: shock, chain & gear, rearsets, damper, blah, blah, blah. Great guy, great service, quick response, helpful employees.

Ron Ayers: slow, but good prices. Worth it if you'll be ordering several items at once.

Z-Power: MRA windscreen, Euro signals. Very quick response & shipping. Nice guy.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I ordered a DVD from the Gixxer.com store last week. Just got an email today updating the status of my order... *Pending*! WTF!? The item was supposed to be in stock, and it hasn't even shipped yet. I won't be going back there ever again....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
stay away from IMOTORCYCLESTORE.COM!!! they have the potential to be something great. but not right now. long story short i ordered an item 2 weeks ago and have still yet to recieve anything not even a tracking number. my advice is to stay away. i may try them again in 6 months to see if anything has changed.
________
DRUG TEST KIT

·
Registered
317 Posts
parts411.com Was great
DennisKirk was always good.
HelmetHarbor was good as well
I had one really bad experience but I cant recall who ti was Ill find it later to make sure I steer you all clear.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Well, so far I can say that I am really happy with Dan Kyle/Kyle racing. The person I talked to was extremely helpful.

I almost forgot, MotorcadeUnlimited. They are pretty good too.

It's funny. All the good places were places recommended from here.

·
Registered
392 Posts
in addition to my post above:
speedohealer.com - just GREAT!
Very good product, fast, not expensive, very helpful.
Changed sprockets - go for it

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I called Todd at www.CalSportbike.com today to order a 16T and a Joe rocket jacket. I mentioned I was a ZX10R.net member and he gave me a good deal. Nice guy and made sure I didn't order the wrong fron't sprocket like I was trying to do.. hehe

Ordering my ZG windscreen from RG500 was also a very pleasant experience.

NinjaDude made me a really nice rear stand for a steal of a price. He makes spools also. [email protected]

So far all the MC parts people I've dealt with this year have been great.

Now to order my Orange 10R off of EBAY. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I don't buy much because we have a motorcycle shop at my dealership, but I ordered Shogun frame sliders a couple weeks ago from moto911
and was pleased with their promptness.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
my friend told me that hammy the can man is great for exhaust and my past experience with the suzuki forums say that ron ayers is a great place for parts as well

·
Registered
764 Posts
stunnerific_harry said:
my friend told me that hammy the can man is great for exhaust and my past experience with the suzuki forums say that ron ayers is a great place for parts as well
I am a big fan of Ron Ayers for price and customer service. The only complaint I have is that in the past (twice) they have held an entire order due to a single missing item without informing me ahead of time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
SacCityZ said:
stunnerific_harry said:
I am a big fan of Ron Ayers for price and customer service. The only complaint I have is that in the past (twice) they have held an entire order due to a single missing item without informing me ahead of time.
I'm thinking that is a policy of theirs, I ordered front reflector eliminator bolts and oil filters from Ron Ayers, They held the order due to the bolts being on backorder, I emailed them because I needed the filters and they lost my order for a couple of weeks, Got my filters after a month! still no bolts. :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts