Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good electric impact wrench that will effortlessly remove a zx10r front sprocket bolt?

Looking to add one to my tool collection..any input would be great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
There are many good manufacturers, but from experience your best to get 800nm + breakaway torque, any 400-500 nm just isn't upto the virgin front sprocket and clutch hub nut! Check out what deals and if you need cordless or not makes big price difference.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm become a Milwaukee fan and my 1/2" impact from Milwaukee has 1,400 break away torque. Thing is a beast and I feel like it'll take off any bolt or break the bolt off it's rusted on.

I've got some M18 tools and M12 tools so I'm invested into their brand. The m12 impact drivers are nice to taking of light bolts quicker and also have the Milwaukee electric ratchet which is pretty slick too.

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm become a Milwaukee fan and my 1/2" impact from Milwaukee has 1,400 break away torque. Thing is a beast and I feel like it'll take off any bolt or break the bolt off it's rusted on.

I've got some M18 tools and M12 tools so I'm invested into their brand. The m12 impact drivers are nice to taking of light bolts quicker and also have the Milwaukee electric ratchet which is pretty slick too.
Thanks! Just ordered the m18 fuel! Heard many good things about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts