Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a new helmet, but have no idea what to get to match my bike. I like arai corsairs and shoeis, but dont see many that match, doesnt have to be a perfect match, could be multicolored but has to have majority blue in it. My price range is no more than $350. Doesn't necessarily have to be on of those 2 makes but I do want something quiet and also looks good. Does anyone have any suggestions.......any input would help..........thanks!! :helmet:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I bought a blue VEMAR that darn near matches me blue 04 10. Bought it on special from Helmet Harbour.com. Has a european standard that exceeds DOT/Snell. At least thats what they say. A little on the pricy side now though.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a Shark "Grrr" S800....blue background with white and silver graphic (red shark)...the blue is almost dead on.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would search Ebay for Arais and Shoeis, you can get a great deal there on a new one. I got a Quantum F closeout for $275, that is ~$600+ helmet. make sure you know your size. HTH, Odin

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I got the shoei picotte off ebay for 150... how misspell it. SHOIE
It was blue and really nice

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
I don't wear helmets as a fashion statement. Several studies seem to indicate white helmets are the most visible. Last helmet I bought was a KBC Racer-1 in white. Retail is around $300-$350 I think but mine off eBay was $120 delivered. White goes with everything.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Hmm, I think black matte looks awesome with our bikes. Like from Icon or something. Matches the frame and swingarm etc., theres only one color black matte you know...ha ha! I'm just not sure you're gonna match it without having it painted.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
sczx10r said:
I got the shoei picotte off ebay for 150... how misspell it. SHOIE
It was blue and really nice
the pascal picotte RF-800 with the jesters??? that's the one I have...I love it!!! I want to get the picotte jacket too....

Attachments

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
This is real close to the zx blue, has a color for damn near anything except Ti in it.

Arail Astral Aoki Rep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts