1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Whichever one you like and can afford!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
akra evo, arrow, arata, beet, leo vince, brocks, muzzy gp...as long as it's not a two brothers your good!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx for the input everyone. Very helpful. I love the Beet Nasreet! It looks and sounds (youtube), awesome.

Anyone have an idea where the cheapest place I can get one from?

Jblaze, your girlfriend/wife is F'en hot!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
No such thing as Best but i like Brocks..
The Muzzy wasnt bad but the power aint the same:headshake

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
does the beet system give (proven)more power over evo akro?or is it just looks:dontknow:ps,love your bikes.

I have not seen Dyno comparisons of the two systems done back to back on the same dyno, that would be the only way I would have confidence in saying that one way or the other. Another membrer on this site that has the Beet system had his bike dynoed and (get ready for this) it put down 179hp, obviously that seems a little high, I have not seen any other full system/PCIII bike (first/second/third gen) put down that kind of numbers, but I don't put a whole lot of stock in other pepoles dyno numbers, especially with nothing to compare them to.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
My 10r went from 150 with a unmapped 2 bro to 165 with a tuned beet..There are two different dyno rateings as well..The fella that got the 179 either had engine work or somethin or had the old dyno rateing..I be damned if i can remember the two different dyno rateing..Damn hevenly hash ice cream had given me brain freeze

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I have a map showing a stock 08 to a 06 W/ Alien Head and Dual megaphone (there was no 06 in stock form to compare).. it says the file is too big for me to upload :dontknow:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have not seen Dyno comparisons of the two systems done back to back on the same dyno, that would be the only way I would have confidence in saying that one way or the other. Another membrer on this site that has the Beet system had his bike dynoed and (get ready for this) it put down 179hp, obviously that seems a little high, I have not seen any other full system/PCIII bike (first/second/third gen) put down that kind of numbers, but I don't put a whole lot of stock in other pepoles dyno numbers, especially with nothing to compare them to.
uuuumm,mine made 172bhp at pdq who are very very well known tuning shop here in the uk, and i have the akro(bmc,graves block off plates,tre,flies still inn),i run the bike in from new to the book,and change my oil/filter every 2000 miles..so if the other guys numbers are true there can't be much in them other than looks,?? maybe build quality??ps what is your 04,and 06 putting out?:eek:ccasion1

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts