Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the air was great this past Sun but we did have a cross tail wind,it just depended when you made your pass, how it efected your run.
1:54 60ft.
4:04 330ft.
6:02 [email protected]
7:73 100ft.
9:18 E.T @ 154.68mph
St Wheelbase It felt great.:mrgreen: Bike has 780miles on it it just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thats some dam good number man.
But since your still new to the site like me, I think everyone's gonna want your list of mods.:protest:
You must be at 2inch ground clearance, and plenty of bolt ons.

I'm not certain, but for that low of an et, I "Think" your 1/8mile mph. is a tad low. :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thats some dam good number man.
But since your still new to the site like me, I think everyone's gonna want your list of mods.:protest:
You must be at 2inch ground clearance, and plenty of bolt ons.

I'm not certain, but for that low of an et, I "Think" your 1/8mile mph. is a tad low. :dontknow: :dontknow:
:+1: :popcorn:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Opps my bad :heyyou:
I see you got a plenty of mods. I was gonna be worried if you had those short times without ballast.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Well the air was great this past Sun but we did have a cross tail wind,it just depended when you made your pass, how it efected your run.
1:54 60ft.
4:04 330ft.
6:02 [email protected]
7:73 100ft.
9:18 E.T @ 154.68mph
St Wheelbase It felt great.:mrgreen: Bike has 780miles on it it just keeps getting better.
somethin just ain't right here ya think??!! :eyecrazy: :spit:

i know its suppose to be 1000ft

BD

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
somethin just ain't right here ya think??!! :eyecrazy: :spit:

i know its suppose to be 1000ft

BD
most likely just a typo error...the numbers are not impossible but just no mods or history, timeslips etc. to support it..shit he ran faster than RR does in the 1000SS pro class.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry didn't list mods guys
The guys that run the TXSO know me.
06 Muzzy m-10
Kawasaki race intake cam,
050 Head Gasket
pcusb
quick shifter
ign module
U4
20lbs up front
2in+ ground clearance
The clutch? and mapping is the trick Bike made 177 and 83ft Torque on our Dyno, and it's consertive Dj250
I weight 175lbs.

It is alot easier with20lbs up front and 2in clearance, then Guys llike Kenny and them in Prostar have to deal with.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a typo it was suppose to be 1000ft.
I've been drag racing for about 10years believe the #'s or not it's fact. I just don't post alot on this board, Just thought some would be intrested. I'm pleased with it so far.

·
Registered
848 Posts
:bs: Show me the time slip and I will appologize! I drag race, and hell, its hard to get those #'s with extensions! :crackup: :crackup: Please post the slip and/or a video. You should be running in the super sport class. Like I said....show me some proof & I will appologize but until then.....:bs: :crackup: :bs: :crackup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude I can see you don't know much about drag racing or (Prostar) As I stated These #'s won't happen with me on this bike 1000ss prepped. You must not kow the difference. I'm not even gonna go into that.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry didn't list mods guys
The guys that run the TXSO know me.
06 Muzzy m-10
Kawasaki race intake cam,
050 Head Gasket
pcusb
quick shifter
ign module
U4
20lbs up front
2in+ ground clearance
The clutch? and mapping is the trick Bike made 177 and 83ft Torque on our Dyno, and it's consertive Dj250
I weight 175lbs.

It is alot easier with20lbs up front and 2in clearance, then Guys llike Kenny and them in Prostar have to deal with.
thanks for the update :thumbsup:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Man I been racing 4 yrs. I know Alot about drag racing. I said I would appologize if you just post the time slip! You said it was your best run.......well, I'm sure you kept the time slip then:idea: ! You cant go on ANY site & post some hard numbers and not expect to show proof! C'mon man, you know that. All im saying is show us....or me! Until then..:bs:

·
Registered
249 Posts
ok, i was going to stay out of this but i cant any longer. i have drag raced at great bend raceway, home of the 1st NHRA drags, for over 15 years. I only raced bikes for about 4 years. I had a ZX7R prior to my 10R. I ran 10.20's consistently. I have raced my 10R only one time. Granted mine is bone stock, just GIPRO (thanks Todd) and 1/5 throttle (thanks rifleman) and 16t up front. My first 2 runs were crap, go figure. My next run I clicked off a 10 flat. My next run was a 9.98 at 143, my last run of the day was a 9.87 at 145. I think with the mods that ninjafreak has done, its very possible to run those numbers. hell, if i would have had a wheelie bar, i would have ran 9.6 without a doubt. There was a R1 there running 9.7 without NOS and running 9.3 with NOS. This is just my 2 cents worth. LOVE THE WEBSITE !!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yea, numbers are right on the money. (I was comparing them to Lee's GSXR #s, thats why I thought the mph. was low :badteeth: )

Ninjafreek, you said you run TXSO, I assume on your turbo buse? Are you from Houston or what? And you know your lookin pretty close to the TXSO 1000ss class numbers. (I love that class :deathmeta )

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks (Ratedzx) Guys I won 2003 60in on a zx12 that was back when and 8:80 was doing something. 1290zx12 w/40shot.
Now you need to run 8:20's to even come close now days.
My Turbo is at 64in. Not running it in Texas, just running the street e.t. this year and 1000ss,
Not going to San Antino too far from me in Lafayette La.
Now I'm shooting for that 5:99.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1Tp There's actually 3 other zx10's here in La. that have been in the 8's stk wheelbase. (motorwork) For guys that know, It can be done. Far the haters:thefinger
Wreckshop -1 +2 gearing Clutch has alot to do with it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts