Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am also replacing my brake lines and buying new tires and hopefully some wheels so i will doing all this at the same time. If anyone can give me their opinion on the best lines to get would be much appreciated. Galfer i know are some good ones, just trying to figure out which version is the best.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I've bene rocking my HEL's for about 3 years with no problems, all sorts of colors, titanium fittings and all....

Roaring toys is one of their US distributors.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I picked up a set of russell race lines a while back. Free. so I used them to replace my stockers for street riding. not real hi-tech, but much better than stock. gonna go with galphers in the spring tho.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just received the full set of Galfers in black a couple days ago. I have them on my cbr too and never had any problems and was happy with the improved feel at the track.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
spiegler lines are my favorite. A lot of cool custom colors and adjustable ends, the only lines i run on my personal bikes.
:+1:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Spiegler, they are manufactured in Dayton, OH. It's good to buy a quality product made in the USA. I have been very happy with mine. Superbike lines with zx-14 calipers, so the lines needed to be made shorter than stock. They did a great job. You also get to speak to an actual person if you have any questions.

·
Registered
772 Posts
:+1: i have the goodridge carboline. love the look and performance
i am rockin' the carboline this time too. seem to be holding up well.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I Run Goodridge carboline on the front of my kawi's and Spiegler custom made on the back...Will say that the Spiegler stuff is some of the best i have ever used and i have used the main companies...(galfer, goodridge, russell,hel)

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
goodridge for me, carboline shadow

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
No complaints with my Galfer lines. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts