Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bernard Hopkins will be fighting in the Heavy Weight Division soon.....

Hopkins will have to with all the weight he will be gaining the next few months as he "eats crow". I hear crow is real fattening.

Calzaghe by split decision.

Hopkins knocked Joe down in the 1st round with a flash knock down that didn't hurt calzaghe, rounds 2-3 were pretty even with little action. From about round 4 it was all Calzaghe.

Bernard looked like a 60 year old instead of 43 after round 6.

Neither fighter got hurt or was in serious trouble.

To be honest, not that great of fight.

JJ

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
bernard needs to hang it up.. hes a great fighter and has no business going to the heavyweight division. he would get destroyed.. imagine klitscho landing a flush punch on bernard...

calzaghe says he wants to fight jones next... :dontknow:

·
Registered
31 Posts
bernard needs to hang it up.. hes a great fighter and has no business going to the heavyweight division. he would get destroyed.. imagine klitscho landing a flush punch on bernard...

notice how he didn't say anything about wanting to fight Pavlik. hehe

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
pavlik would mop hopkins.

calzaghe might be a handful for pavlik simply because of his output. but if kelly touched joe, it would be all over.

i believe pavlik is fighting john duddy soon, duddy better bring his best game... his last few fights were not impressive. IMO, duddy needs to take on some bigger names before he steps in w/ kelly...

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That was just a joke about eating crow.

Bernard has entered that phase in his life that Evander Holyfield is in. They beleive they are both so naturally talented, (and they are) that they can overcome father time. They CANNOT!

I love Holyfield. I don't live far from his palace, and it IS a palace. Holyfield in his last fight in Russia looked like Hercules, (WOW was he in shape) but he moved like my grandpa.

You can't outdo father time. There is nothing you can do to get back the speed, reflexes and mental thinking that age slows down.

Best of luck to Bernard, he has entertained me many times and I thank him.

Pavlik is a tough SOB and he and Calzaghe would be fun. Joe needs to get him some big money PPV fights soon as father time is gaining quickly on him also.

JJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts