Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Link goes to a kawasaki zx10 zx10r zx 10 FORKS TUBES CLAMP 2006 2007.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Never seen or knew anyone thats actually had the bike but the moto reports have been good. Has rouhgly 150hp triple meaning a balance of HP and torque . . Great looking bike thats truly Unique .

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Don't like the Tre, but the TNT's look great to me.

·
Banned
307 Posts
I do know about those bikes .. At bike nite one guy had a one year old one like that and out of 400 guys less then 1/4 knew of them ...not real fast ,slower then a 600 for sure but he liked the way it handeled i looked before and said ..not support was extra hard to find

·
Registered
890 Posts
honez the TREs are wild
Charlie Bennellis are now a .. Great deal bike .... You buy one if your getting a great deal . Because you donT now if they will still be in business tomarrow

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I haven't seen this bike in person but I've seen the streetfighter version or w/e. They sound like lawnmowers. They have apparently wicked bottom and midrange but weak top end compared to a 4. It's definitely gonna set you apart. But don't forget if you get one parts are going to be a pain in the ass, to get and gonna be expensive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts