Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,662 Posts
Wow. That would be a righteous turn of events if that came true. I'm wondering if he's just reminiscing about that and throwing it out there. But stranger things have happened! I hope to see him and his elbows out there again! :ayyy:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to see him back at any level. Even as a control rider at local trackdays.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I mean, he has had plenty of time to heal now. No real excuses Ben. :heyyou:
Yup, if i can, he can too! Was really bummed when Ben left the scene. For obvious reasons but also ive had pretty much those same injuries and operations on both shoulders, had one shoulder done and about a year and a half later did the 2nd one and that was after many dislocations on each one. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. Only time i ever wrecked, lowsided, way out in the middle of nowhere - i mean go to Nowhere and keep going another 10 miles and i lowside, break my thumb (clutch hand) and put my shoulder back in socket, ride a mile down the road and get lunch cause its a long way home and well, Pulled Pork FTW, then ride 65 miles home getting stuck behind a FedEx 18 wheeler for 20 miles and get pulled over by a angry cop with about 10 miles left to go. Honestly, i felt like Ben quit a lil early for me. Then again, we aint all the same! Its all in the PT though! :heyyou: >:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I used to watch AMA Superbike racing until he left and joined WSBK, It was awesome watching him and Mat battling it out while leaving everyone else back. He was even more awesome in WSBK, it would really be nice to him back being competitive.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it would! I think it would help elevate road racing here. We need a shot in the arm. Moto America has done a great job but this would be really fantastic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts