Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the group of guys I ride with have us 10r guys GREATLY outnumbered. There are so many r1's in the group. SO I am trying to get a stronger 10r presence. I'm one of the leaders in the group so figured I might as well see if anyone on here is interested in coming out to ride.

For a few details we aren't a riding club. Just a good group of people that like to ride twisty back roads like they deserve to be ridden. We don't stunt or act out on the highways. Not hating on those that do but we try and keep our shenanigans out on the country roads. We try and keep everyone as safe as possible. So if you would like to help push the numbers back in our favors check out our meetup page.

ATX - SportBike Riders (Arlington, TX) - Meetup

We ride all over the metro plex and have members everywhere also. Feel free to join up on the meetup page and come out to a ride.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I dunno about the meetup thing but i ride with a group of friends here in the DFW. I'll check the link out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I joined meetup and sent a request.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh that was you, I got you added today as well. I was at work so it didn't click. Hope to see you guys out soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts