Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

You make it sound like it was Aired on BeIN Sports did you miss it because of some other placed it Aired or in BeIN? :badteeth::dontknow: I ask because I have my DVR set to record any Motorcycle Racing on BeIN but it didn't record the Super Pole races. :dontknow:

I know the races start in the US at 2:45am tomorrow on Dish Network and want to give another Warning OUt if any didn't read the site rules no starting Threads with suggestive results and no Spoiler tags. :headshake If I find it even in this thread you will be subject to Infractions and/or a Ban off the site and your Thread/Post will be deleted.

Bloo

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just saying I missed it, didn't see this thread until this afternoon. It was live streaming only on http://www.beinsport.tv/tvguide/shows/article/z6idni44siu4135wpvbjvx36j/title/live-streaming. Not sure why they don't offer it recorded on the site, or better yet, on BeIN. I have my DVR set up the same way for BeIN, Speed and now CBS Sports

Ok was just making sure I didn't miss it on the tube for my lack of knowledge on the programing. :badteeth:

Again anyone Tomorrow that post Race Results will be subject to an Infraction and/or BAN off this site....please don't test me. :badteeth:

bloo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts