Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of you probably saw the last post two weeks ago about Greg White shooting some 'behind the scenes' video of the new Cycle World Attack Performance Kawasaki team from a private test at Buttonwillow. Well, he's baaaack! Here's a selection of brand-new videos from today's private test at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. Included are on-boards, follow-up interviews with Eric Bostrom and JD Beach, etc... It's all being posted to GW's GregonTV YouTube channel.

Chuckwalla Intro: Welcome to the Second, Private, ZX-10R AMA Superbike Test

Eric Bostrom's New Leathers: Eric's Gear

Richard Stanboli Discusses ZX-10R Mods: ZX-10R Superbike Tuning

On-Board Video - White Gets Smoked! By E-Boz's ZX-10R on its Out-Lap!

JD Beach Talks about Training With E-Boz: And Bitchin Beach Cruzers

Testing Process - Stanboli's Insight: It's All About The Priorities

Day Two Intro from Chuckwalla: The Daytona 200 ZX-6Rs Get Prepped

GW Examines the Daytona 200 Bikes: The Differences from a Stock ZX-6R

On-Board Killer ZX-6R Angle: With Awesome Stock Intake Sound!
Tags: 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ZX-6R AMA Superbike Supersport Team Cycle World Attack Performance Eric Bostrom Greg White JD Beach Testing Race Racing

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great track and great to see insightful videos like these.

I'm slow through slower turns in general, including Chuckwalla; however, I don't understand why everyone seems to go through the bowl so slowly - including Greg White. That part of the track can support some serious speed.

For example, we ran CCW and I was passed by a few folks on the two turns prior, but caught pretty much all of them in the bowl. I must be a rookie; or, the Duc I was riding screwed up turns 1, 2, and 3 because I missed my downshift at least half the time going into turn 1 after the front straight. That was fun!

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
Greg has even more videos posted up on Youtube from today, be sure to check them out :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Rich is such a good guy, its great to see the big green Attack rig out there again:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts