1. Describe your item in the title. The more details the better.
2. Post an asking price, easy to find, not just lost in the paragraph of description. No more make me an offer threads Must Post a PRICE Please post an asking price for every item and negotiate from there....."Feeler" threads meaning your checking interest first use the "Feeler Tag" when starting a Thread.....All Feeler Tags can be subject to Moderation up to removal off the site so highly recommend don't take to long these type of threads can get Messy.
3. Give ALL details. The more details you can give the better chance you have of selling. i.e. color, size, year, make, model, damage, etc., etc.
4. If you really want to sell your items... PLEASE POST PICTURES if possible! Members will not want to buy your items if they can not see them.
5. List shipping details who pays what going or return, pick-up or delivery options for the buyer and where the Item will be shipped from not assume your profile location.
6. Please post AS-IS or warranty information if exist.
7. Be sure to add "SOLD" in YOUR Thread meaning edit it once the items are sold.
any Violation of this Sticky is subject to MODERATION meaning it may be overlooked but don't be surprised if your selling something and it's moved,deleted and or locked as well when there are complaints or concerns and may add your thread to the Seller/Buyer feedback Forum.
7/16/2010- Edit/ADD -- If your selling multiple or even Single Items via PayPal make sure you ask what Name they will receive in PayPal Notification they "GOT MONEY" email and let buyers know to put in the Comments what they are buying and from what forum...basically when you send or receive MONEY COMMUNICATE FIRST....WE CAN NOT HELP BUYERS AND SELLERS WITH NO INFORMATION.