Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

The shop I work at is about to put these DNA Air Filters on Ebay. Just FYI, if you want them, you can have them for $41 shipped to your door.

Fits: 2004-2007 ZX10R

I set aside 8 of them to let you guys have em if you want. If they dont sell here in the next week, they will be on ebay with the others.

Hope this isnt out of place....I dont normally sell things on here, but my shop doesnt normally have such cheap closeout prices, so I had to post. Remove this if it steps on anyones toes. I can post the Ebay link instead...but they wont be as cheap as the link I am providing below.

LINK to closeout sale page

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey, this is a great deal! Thanks for the heads up!

If I didn't already have a race BMC filter, I'd snatch this quick. These are very popular in the UK and Europe.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Do you have any for a 14' zx10r ?

Guys,

The shop I work at is about to put these DNA Air Filters on Ebay. Just FYI, if you want them, you can have them for $41 shipped to your door.

Fits: 2004-2007 ZX10R

I set aside 8 of them to let you guys have em if you want. If they dont sell here in the next week, they will be on ebay with the others.

Hope this isnt out of place....I dont normally sell things on here, but my shop doesnt normally have such cheap closeout prices, so I had to post. Remove this if it steps on anyones toes. I can post the Ebay link instead...but they wont be as cheap as the link I am providing below.

LINK to closeout sale page

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Have one in my 14R bitch is way more surface area than stock!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts