Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the day I got my bike about 2 months ago

This is it as of today. I still have to get my new gas tank painted and put a exhaust on it then I'm finally done.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
dont forget the right mirror lol, but bike looks much better

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not much for the monster stickers, but that thing looks awesome!
Yeah, I thought about painting over them. I hate putting energy drink logos on a bike, but that's pretty much all they have on ebay for my bike lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mind if i ask the $ tally?
$464 for the fairings
$250 for the odometer
$125 for the gas tank
$75 for the subframe
$100 for the ram air
$50 for the stay

Still have to get the gas tank painted, a new chain, and a exhaust welded on or find a mid pipe for it and get some new tires.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Props on this man. Bike looks a lot better than before. Just a few more things, mirror, tank and the fairing under the seat and youll be done with quite a looker

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Props on this man. Bike looks a lot better than before. Just a few more things, mirror, tank and the fairing under the seat and youll be done with quite a looker

Yeah, need to order the mirrors.
I have a new gas tank, but it's blue so I have to get it painted.
Also I have the fairings under the seat, just to lazy to put them on today lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
well hell, youre pretty much done then. nice work!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys.

Only thing left is to get it inspected then send the paper work off. I'm moving to Tennessee within' the next few weeks so hopefully I can get it done before then.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Still have to get the gas tank painted, a new chain, and a exhaust welded on or find a mid pipe for it and get some new tires.
No need to weld, you can buy an aftermarket slip on. The mid-pipe will come with it and all necessary hardware for proper install. You'll need an exhaust hanger or a right rear passenger peg for securing the canister. Then again, you can just go all out, and buy a full system :thumbsup: If you already knew all this then my bad. It just threw me off when you mentioned welding...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No need to weld, you can buy an aftermarket slip on. The mid-pipe will come with it and all necessary hardware for proper install. You'll need an exhaust hanger or a right rear passenger peg for securing the canister. Then again, you can just go all out, and buy a full system :thumbsup: If you already knew all this then my bad. It just threw me off when you mentioned welding...
Haha yeah I know that, I just have a pipe that I got of a 06 zx10 and I was going to put dual pipes on it, but it became to much of a problem trying to get the 06 swing arm to fit, So i'm just going to weld one of the pipes that I cut down onto my bike.

Here's a pic.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts