Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont be able to install the system until Saturday so I thought I would pic whore it a bit. Damn these pipes are huge, I cant wait to here it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I know it felt like Christmas at your house today!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Nice, I remember when I was unwraping mine, all those pretty boxes with the japanese writing all over them, it was like removing jewlry from the case, and putting it on the hottestest girl in town.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Christmas would be an understatement for today. I got the package at lunch and had to take the mid pipe back to work with me like a trophy. This week is just gonna drag on for ever now prolly but luckily I have a few more packages on the way still to speed things up. If I seem excited its for a damn good reason, I almost just want to mount this thing on the wall because of how immaculate it is.:smile:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Gorgeous welds :leghump:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Thats some good shit right there!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I would like to have the Beet system but I read a score of things that affected fitment that scared me away. Good luck with it I'm sure you will like the power I would still love to have one!

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would like to have the Beet system but I read a score of things that affected fitment that scared me away. Good luck with it I'm sure you will like the power I would still love to have one!
As far as the fitment the only things are the oil cooler flange needs to be filed down a bit, which is no big deal. And it will not clear the stock rearsets aka damn good excuse to get some trick rearsets:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
As far as the fitment the only things are the oil cooler flange needs to be filed down a bit, which is no big deal. And it will not clear the stock rearsets aka damn good excuse to get some trick rearsets:thumbsup:
Cool, report back maybe I will get one then :helmet:

Is this the one that was on ebay for some time?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts