Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And had a successful track day yesterday. Knee replace nov,year passed and 2 tendons including biceps re attached less than year ago.
Buddy took a few shots ,the usual Caliphotography group were not on hand. I had some jitters for sure so ran B group. By 3 rd session I was passing way more than being passed, and eventually loosened up enough to laying some puck.I was smiles all day. What a fantastic feeling to be rippn on another Gen 1. I will start with prettying it up soon . Lil sore today for sure. Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Vehicle Road racing Motorcycle racing

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Alloy wheel Auto part

T-shirt Muscle Smile Team

Motorcycle racer Road racing Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycle racing

Motorcycle racer Vehicle Road racing Motorcycle Grand prix motorcycle racing

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Excellent! :thumbsup: Looking good you young whippersnapper! :grin2:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycle racer Road racing

Notice my inside foot, even w all the stretching I did prior, It was HARD to keep balls of feet on peg.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Awesome welcome to the darkside. lol I do trackday at least once a month and even doing that many. I still get butterflys in my stomach before the first session. :)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not having tire warmers it is always in my mind to chill first lap or lil more.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,727 Posts
Congrats on getting back in the game!

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Oiii, that looks painful. Good to be back out there. I really need to do more trackdays. Ive only ever done one. What track was this?

·
The Pace
7,164 Posts
Just tweaking a joint takes awhile to heal even with excellent health. 'Surgery' statistical recovery rates...well...guess don't wanna go there. I wouldn't worry about the tail paint. ofc!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not out of the woods yet I still have to replace my left knee sometime off-season this coming winter. But after six knee procedures/surgeries and three shoulder surgeries I know what to watch out for and how hard to go with physical therapy. My only concern is things like infection or something you can pick up in the hospital stay. I'll be 50 in December and I don't plan on stopping until I can't get my legs on the pegs.
Then I will be forced to get something to accommodate do to comfort. I'm looking into an S 1000 R presently as a daily driver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts