Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all....its been quite some time but I finally got my bike to the track and made a few passes. Couldn't get it to hook but a few times, but I am happy with the power she is putting down. Look at this crazy looking ticket.
I have an 08 head and cams with a 2 mil. These passes are on motor running Mr12

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry don't know why the ticket is sideways...anyway...im Left lane...2012 of course. It picked up 33mph on the back half, all motor!! I'm riding....185 unsuited by the way...yes I know my 60ft sucks. Wouldn't hook at all. Thinking bout getting a hook up.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Damn MAN>>> that is stupid fast on the back half!!! That is some serious HP to go from a 6.0 in the 1/8 to 9.1 in the 1/4.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
you always had the highest mph here, i predict 162-163 when hooked and dialed in with new mods. hooked 1.40 60 ft will put u 5.70 in 1/8, 8.80 1/4., but ur still faster than that as u are. congrats ke, that's serious mph for a aspirated 10. well deserved, happy for u.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate all the feedback guys...now if I can just ride the damn thing...lol. Building a fast bike and riding a fast bike... Two different things....lol

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Good god!! 1.70 60 and 160mph!! Holy hell man!! You get that thing to hook right and its gonna fly!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Thanks....look at this one....spun bad ...real bad, miserable 1.99 60, but i stayed in it. Picked up 32!!

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Thanks....look at this one....spun bad ...real bad, miserable 1.99 60, but i stayed in it. Picked up 32!!
Lol DAYUM!! I hate you! :lol: you with a bad 60 still put down same mph at the 1/8th and 1/4 what I put down with a 1.37 60 on a 1441 busa. That's crazy man!! You really need to get that thing to hook. That mph will easily get you waaaaaay down in the 8's. I'm definitely jealous. I can't even run that kinda mph on the bottle on my bike. Lol I'm definitely jealous.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
104 Posts
mph will come down some when you get it to hook up and get better 60 foots. def still moving though thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts