Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, its been a long time have to say I missed the site, its much better than the gixxer forums, well got a very good price in a friends bike, a 2006 gsxr 1000, all I can say, its fast, faster than any bike I have ridden without nos or turbo, rumor has it it made 181 in the wheel with the trak (about 4 inches extended), another tip for everyone, I have never had an air shifter, what a mistake, had the dynojet shifter but it will never compare, nothing like it. Some of the goodies are full exhaust, air shifter, trak, cut and ported head, thin head gasket, cams, improved clutch, improved transmision shaft, bmc filter, tre, and other things...
Here is a pic of the new bike and the old bike. Sad to say I don't miss the ten, the only thing I need is to shorten the wheelbase 2 inches, she does not like to turn...

Your comments are welcome.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
uhh...good for you?

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Ugh, turn out the lights or put a sack over it..........
Good for you, enoy it like soooo many others have.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is an old memory, it was a great bike, eat hayas for lunch...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ride today

Anyone near the Raleigh area wanna go for a ride. Weather turned out nice! Hit me up!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
well I hope you didnt delete your account on the gixxer forum. J/K nice scooter

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i like the paint scheme, nice looking bike and im not judging you, just your kind:mrgreen:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
when are ya gonna go get your pink mohawk for your helmet?.....jk......

BTW....a gen1 with the same mods will be just as fast if not faster.........I will let ya know in the spring!

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:..what up. nice color scheme. that bike has nothing on a zx10.:headshake but hey do you bro and good luck.:lol:

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just dont like suzuki's, when I see a guy on it like a guy on an r1, some one who didnt read much about the bike before they got it.

zx10 08-09 SWA winner.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments, I have owned more than several bikes, and the ZX-10 is better constructed (parts fit better), but I got a great deal on this one and could not let it pass by.

·
Registered
447 Posts
well yeah man, cash is cash, they all are so close anyways

1 - 20 of 20 Posts