Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now heres what i will do to help this be a successful benefit
Month of September Only...
Any of you wanting powder coating done this winter? If u donate $30, I will Powder Coat your OEM Rearsets free of charge in Gloss Black or Semi-Gloss Black only!
(just pay shipping) This will include the Front brackets,pegs along with heel guards, shift link, brake lever, shifter. Or the passenger set. (NOT BOTH)

If you already have these items coated, I will take an additinal $30 off any work you do want done this winter and yes off the already discounted meber pricing,seen here.
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82063

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Damn man thats horrible. I went through this with my mom. If I hadn't missed work the past week and this hurricane keeping me home a couple days I'd be donating my nuts off bec I know exactly what it's like. I was 14 when my mom passed from lung cancer. Prayers for sure though man and if I can scrounge anything ill send it

·
Registered
352 Posts
PayPal doesn't like my card(s)... could you PM me an address that I can send a check too?... and the Pay to the Order of...

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bigcat!!
I actually remember u posting about your Mom b4, but i had no clue how bad things can be.. its one thing reading about and experiencing it first hand.Im really sorry you lost your mother to such a nasty
Diseases, and at such a young age..
This is the first time ive ever been around a situation like this.. and its horrible!!!
I m just hoping and praying everything turns out for the better,as i know Brandi will losse it if the worse happens and knowing i cant do anything about as a friend sucks almost as bad.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PayPal doesn't like my card(s)... could you PM me an address that I can send a check too?... and the Pay to the Order of...
Pm'ed wit info......

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I HATE saying this, but once it spreads to the bones u basically need a miracle...

Its definitely hard to deal with but im around if ya need to talk abt it

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were hoping for a miracle bigcat, sometimes they do happen!!

Guys that have donated so far Thank You So Much!! We Greatly appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I wish I could donate...the part about the daughter saving her clothes really touched me!

BP, your an awesome friend, keep up the good work, miracles do happen, and I'll say a prayer for you and your lived ones!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Hope so buddy, Prayers left out a while ago

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Brother, I am so sorry. When BigCat had his fundraiser, I sent money and prayers that his campaign would help. I wish I could do the same now. Before I was working and had some money coming in to spare and donate, but this time I cannot. I dont have anything extra to give, but my prayers and thoughts that this fight can be won. Just don't give up hope and don't let anyone else. We are with you.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brother, I am so sorry. When BigCat had his fundraiser, I sent money and prayers that his campaign would help. I wish I could do the same now. Before I was working and had some money coming in to spare and donate, but this time I cannot. I dont have anything extra to give, but my prayers and thoughts that this fight can be won. Just don't give up hope and don't let anyone else. We are with you.
Thanks Op Prayers are just as good!!:thumbsup:

It might also help to know what size clothes the daughter wears... some of us have kids that grow very quickly!
I will see what i can do squidward

:bump:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Reading this really hits home hard!!! My mom passed away this July 3, 2012 of breast, lung, and bone cancer. My family and I found out she had cancer on July 1, 2012 as she was rushed to the hospital for a broken hip and what was thought at the time as pneumonia. My mom was 63 years old and gave everyone everything her entire life. She was divorced twice with 6 kids and both fathers were never in the picture. Needless to say my mom was a giver and doer. To find this out and only have 3 days to spend with a person who has done so much for so many people just wasn't right.
So I want to do for others as my mom has done for me and my family. I have been blessed in what I have especially from what I had growing up. I know his daughter has probably started school by now (my two daughters started today) but I would like to send his daughter a wardrobe for school. She's the same age as my oldest and more than likely starting middle school today or already has. She needs to start on the right foot. Kids can be beyond cruel today and have little to no respect for what this little girl is going through. This will hopefully make her feel and look better if at all possible while her dad is struggling through this disease that continues to take millions of people.
If I can get his contact information or address I would like to help in any way possible. PM me the information if you can so I can help a little. It won't take the disease from her dad but for a few minutes it can make this girl feel like there is nothing wrong...

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading this really hits home hard!!! My mom passed away this July 3, 2012 of breast, lung, and bone cancer. My family and I found out she had cancer on July 1, 2012 as she was rushed to the hospital for a broken hip and what was thought at the time as pneumonia. My mom was 63 years old and gave everyone everything her entire life. She was divorced twice with 6 kids and both fathers were never in the picture. Needless to say my mom was a giver and doer. To find this out and only have 3 days to spend with a person who has done so much for so many people just wasn't right.
So I want to do for others as my mom has done for me and my family. I have been blessed in what I have especially from what I had growing up. I know his daughter has probably started school by now (my two daughters started today) but I would like to send his daughter a wardrobe for school. She's the same age as my oldest and more than likely starting middle school today or already has. She needs to start on the right foot. Kids can be beyond cruel today and have little to no respect for what this little girl is going through. This will hopefully make her feel and look better if at all possible while her dad is struggling through this disease that continues to take millions of people.
If I can get his contact information or address I would like to help in any way possible. PM me the information if you can so I can help a little. It won't take the disease from her dad but for a few minutes it can make this girl feel like there is nothing wrong...
Pm'ed

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
bump for the cause! cmon guys!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts