Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here done a track day at BeaveRun? I was looking at the calender and I am planning on going to PA to visit my folks and I saw that there is a track day on April 16th. The track day is with Team Pro-motion. I am just wondering how the track is and if you liked it or not and stuff that I need to watch for at the track. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
luckz88 said:
Has anyone on here done a track day at BeaveRun? I was looking at the calender and I am planning on going to PA to visit my folks and I saw that there is a track day on April 16th. The track day is with Team Pro-motion. I am just wondering how the track is and if you liked it or not and stuff that I need to watch for at the track. Thanks for your input.

Been there a few times. Its a tight course, and not all that long. I think its only 1.7 miles. Its a fun track, mostly right handers, only 2 lefts if i remember right. A liter bike is a handful on it, but a 600 is right at home. Ive done it on an R1 and my 10. It offers great traction and plenty of runoff room.

I'll be heading to the beaver a few times this year. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts