Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
not mine but i found this on craigslist if i was only closer you texas buoys might want to check it out

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcd/2155489095.html
Stock ohlins damper is an 'extra'??? Modified exhaust? Looks stock to me..cant tell if it has the race baffles or not....I paid less for my 07 with more meaningful mods. I like the paint tho. I live near garland...may have to roll around there and see if I can find said bike lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock ohlins damper is an 'extra'??? Modified exhaust? Looks stock to me..cant tell if it has the race baffles or not....I paid less for my 07 with more meaningful mods. I like the paint tho. I live near garland...may have to roll around there and see if I can find said bike lol
well over here i rarely even see the second gens rarely see them for sale..but when the do sell most are around 6500 plus with less then 7000 miles.. that ike is pretty clean tho..if it was only closer

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
well over here i rarely even see the second gens rarely see them for sale..but when the do sell most are around 6500 plus with less then 7000 miles.. that ike is pretty clean tho..if it was only closer
Bike IS clean...I was jus pokin fun at the fact he has the stock damper and stock looking exhaust listed as an 'extras' like they are modifications. Dont see many pearl white bikes around

1 - 4 of 4 Posts