Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mrgreen: fuq yea!! im so stoked right now! just beat a speedin case in north county (in full leathers right by deer springs rd{always chp there} near palomar) san diego! trial by declaration and now im gettin $531 back! i need the money too!

sorry i just had to share that..... gotta blaze now!
::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ::mrgreen:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
How fast? And how did you beat it? Lawyer? Details......

Tread

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clocke me @ 92 in a 65.
in the fast lane comin up on a slow movin van, gas it a lil to pass this car on my right. make my lane change, look up and theres a moto chp with his radar gun pointed straight @ me. hes so far ahead, by the time i pass him his lights are on and hes mounted his ride.

did a trial by declaration which is a not guilty plea, extra 30 days to write an excuse and sent it through the mail to the court(mine was, driver comin up fast behind me, and i see through my mirror hes facing the lower passenger seat fumblin around. so i had to get away from him).

done bout 5-6 TBD and this is the 1st ive won.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea.... i wont go over the weekend though. thursdays and fridays work best for me. hows that look? i may go tomorrow late mornin. maybe

·
Registered
828 Posts
not unless its a federal one, i have feb 19th off.......only prob is that is the day i fly back to mississippi, might have to catch you when i get back, sometime in july, by then should have my bike 50% completed of the "pimp my bike" mods..hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts