Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the bike. It looks so badass. It must have been interesting driving in scenery like that. Did your gear manage to keep you warm?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What rearsets are you running? Great pics!

Running Sato rearsets.

Love the bike. It looks so badass. It must have been interesting driving in scenery like that. Did your gear manage to keep you warm?

I was there for a couple of days and did the pass once in a T-Shirt so I could buy a couple of T-shirts at the top of the world store that was cold as hell. Otherwise I did alright, had a heated jacket and while it was cool up there it wasn't horrible, my hands froze pretty damn good though. I was just fine at 10,000ft with my heated jacket turned off when I was off the bike.

·
Registered
82 Posts
awesome, i have live in s west wyoming for 2 years, havnt made that ride yet,, did you have to follow the speed limits,, or could you rip it up some..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome, i have live in s west wyoming for 2 years, havnt made that ride yet,, did you have to follow the speed limits,, or could you rip it up some..
I've been to beartooth a few times now and never seen a cop on the pass, the only real population centers are Cody and red lodge both are small. I cannot imagine the pass is patrolled often.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've been to beartooth a few times now and never seen a cop on the pass, the only real population centers are Cody and red lodge both are small. I cannot imagine the pass is patrolled often.
If u get the chance,, you should ride The Flaming Gorge near Rock Springs, Green River Wyoming.. Its better on the east side. HWY 191

My plan this coming June- August, is to stay in Cody for a few days and ride the area.. I ve been there and Yellowstone a few times

·
Registered
82 Posts
If u get the chance,, you should ride The Flaming Gorge near Rock Springs, Green River Wyoming.. Its better on the east side. HWY 191

My plan this coming June- August, is to stay in Cody for a few days and ride the area.. I ve been there and Yellowstone a few times
Last august i made it there.. Was awesome,, although i enjoyed Chief Joseph Hwy more.. On the Beartooth, the roads were wet.. On the top side coming from Red Lodge,, a heavy storm had just arrived,, freezing rain and about 50 mph gusts,, I coasted down in 1st most of the way...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts