Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
a member on here(and a few other non members) & I do Bear Mtn and the like I'd say regularly. We don't have anything set up in terms of a date it's basically a a mass text message or phone call to set something up. If you see the NJ regional we did a ride 2 weeks ago over in NJ and got a pretty good rip! PM me if you want in!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Im down if I dont have anything goin with the wife and kids or work. Looks like its a busy summer for me but hey better to have work than no work. WLTD you still have my number and I think VR6 does too.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Bx10r I don't have any numbers unless it was stored before Nov. If u have mine text me or pm me. I had to reset my phone 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Bx10r I don't have any numbers unless it was stored before Nov. If u have mine text me or pm me. I had to reset my phone 3 weeks ago.
Let me know...Sunday no good Saturday if I can get back home by 6:pm Monday I am good as of right now...

I'm in 22K miles and counting:mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Im down if I dont have anything goin with the wife and kids or work. Looks like its a busy summer for me but hey better to have work than no work. WLTD you still have my number and I think VR6 does too.
I've destroyed my phone at least twice since last year...

If the ride comes together I'll hit you up bro ham:eek:ccasion1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts