Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods, the bear says to the rabbit, do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur , the rabbit says no, so the bear picked the rabbit up and wiped his ass with him.:lol:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
That joke went around when i was a teenager..47 now..

·
Registered
578 Posts
A guy was taking a deuce in a an old roman style crapper (no stalls, deep hole) when his friend comes in and joins him on the box next to him. They have a conversation and the first man gets up, dropping $20 bucks out of his pocket and down into the sewage hole. Frustrated he pulls out his wallet and throws $100 down the hole. His friend asks him, "What the hell did you do that for!?" The first guy replies, "I'm sure as hell not going down there for $20."

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
A guy was taking a deuce in a an old roman style crapper (no stalls, deep hole) when his friend comes in and joins him on the box next to him. They have a conversation and the first man gets up, dropping $20 bucks out of his pocket and down into the sewage hole. Frustrated he pulls out his wallet and throws $100 down the hole. His friend asks him, "What the hell did you do that for!?" The first guy replies, "I'm sure as hell not going down there for $20."
:spit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts