Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold the bike, but have some stuff laying around that I rather give away to the .net family than sell to the craigslist vultures. This contest is simple: I need people to post a picture of them doing something nice for somebody, preferably a stranger. Example: volunteering somewhere, helping an old lady across the street, shooting Johhny Taliban in the face, whatever. Be creative. Getting your buddy a beer from the fridge is not going to cut it, although it is very nice.

The Rules:

1) Anything I can stuff in an envelope goes free, anything else will be actual cost of shipping. I have no intent on making money.
2)Shipping will undoubtedly be slow as hell because I got other crap to do.
3) Don't ask for something and then sell it. Just plain wrong
4) Post your picture and what item you want.
5) First come first serve
6) I'll keep adding and updating stuff as I go along.
7) If someone else wants to donate stuff to nice people, send me a PM and you can post it up

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I don't have a picture of me doing it, but last night the earth started spinning the other way. I flew up as fast as i could and went around the earth just enough times to correct the problem, it is now spinning the way it should.
No big whoop, i saved the planet that's all.

·
Registered
2014 KTM 1190 RC8R
1,906 Posts
I don't have a picture of me doing it, but last night the earth started spinning the other way. I flew up as fast as i could and went around the earth just enough times to correct the problem, it is now spinning the way it should.
No big whoop, i saved the planet that's all.
You should wear a blue spandex suit with a red cape next time. You know, be original :lol:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to know there are some real life super heroes out there keeping us safe, however, I do agree that spandex photo proof would be helpful

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
More random free stuff.

Item #5: GEN 1 clutch lever assembly

Item #6: GEN1 Right stock (amber) turn signal

Item #7: GEN1 Right lower fairing (WON by Blink!)

Item #8: GEN1 Right mid fairing

The fairings are structurally sound, but need to be repainted unless your bike is already looking like frankenstein. These were the sole survivors of a little incident involving a banana peel and Texas World Speedway. The rest of the fairings are somewhere near turn 9.

Attachments

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Super nice guy to give away this stuff to the forum members there doc.

Rep sent

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts