Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mess with
Some dude punched a girl in the back of the head and knocked her out,Then my man Roger Huerta came in and knocked him out.:thumbsup:
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/8/4/roger-huerta-street-fight-1894739

It's cool Roger did that but he could of lost everything with that head stomp.Plus if dude could hit her,Now lets see if he trys to sue Roger once he finds out he's a ex-UFC fighter:headshake

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
hmmm, be interesting to see how this one turns out...

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, be interesting to see how this one turns out...
Being that he is a professional fighter and technically the guy didn't do anything to Roger it could turn into a civil case,but isn't there is something in the law that state's if u are doing something and someone gets hurt that u could face civil and Criminal case:dontknow:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good for him but in the world we live in today Roger will be sued in civil court. Sucks bc he did the right thing and knocked that huge guy out. I know boxers aren't allowed to hit because they have "weapons" aka fists.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Being that he is a professional fighter and technically the guy didn't do anything to Roger it could turn into a civil case,but isn't there is something in the law that state's if u are doing something and someone gets hurt that u could face civil and Criminal case:dontknow:
yeah he can be charged with assault. (criminal) but then the good part is it will be easy for the female to know who hit her, then he gets charged with assault on a female(criminal). i say if the guy sues roger, both he and the girl join together and counter sue him. plus the female could go with serious injury getting knocked out, pain and suffering, blah blah. but he (roger) would proly get the blunt of it due to his training. i say the guy def got what he deserved. you never know with civil stuff, its always a gamble. but a lot of the charges would be based on the individual state. but you get the idea.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Unfortunately for pro fighters, the charge is assault with a deadly weapon which considerably worse then being charged w/ just assault. I love Dana White's reaction!"Good for Roger" Where's Big John when you need him. Wish I was there, I would gladly watch that punk get knocked out, but would have attempted to intervene before the head stomp. May be Lutter will chime in on this one.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I think it "should" be fairly simple to understand and staightforward......DON"T hit fuggin women AND don't start none........won't be none. Roger's always been one of those guys who always puts on a hell of a fight in the cage and gives it 110% everytime he fights! he was the first ufc fighter to be on the cover of sports illustrated and help put the sport more in the public eye as a "sport" and just not two savages in a cage beating the crap out of each other...If some cocksucker thinks it's cool,funny,makes him manly,whatever to smack a chick in the back of the head and knock her out and then talk shit about it, he deserved whatever was delivered to him! plain n simple,period point blank!!!! i wish the camera guy wouldn't have been half wasted so we could have actually gotten to see the fight BUT i'm sure there will be repurcussions from this. best of luck though RH!!!!!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Unfortunately for pro fighters, the charge is assault with a deadly weapon which considerably worse then being charged w/ just assault. I love Dana White's reaction!"Good for Roger" Where's Big John when you need him. Wish I was there, I would gladly watch that punk get knocked out, but would have attempted to intervene before the head stomp. May be Lutter will chime in on this one.
i was generalizing the criminal side of the question. but i agree, the charges would be a little steeper than for joe average. thats the joy of our wonderful judicial system...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
too bad the guy with the camera wasnt closer to the KO

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would have done the same thing to the guy. I couldn't stand there watching that guy do that BS and get away with it. After he was down though the head stomp was excessive. I say the guy got what he deserved for hitting that chick though. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I tell people allthe time you can't buil muscle around your chin. No matter how much you lift if youget caught; it's lights out.

Good enough for that dumb ass. Punched the girl in the back of the head.

I'm sure he thought his 300lbs bench press was going to save him; dummy!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
This should just go to teach everyone here a lesson:

Don't hit women................................in public. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm glad he knocked that bitch boy out. How fucking worthless do you have to be to hit a woman from BEHIND! Really? You had to sneak up on her? I hope the fuck face got his jaw/nose/teeth broken.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts