Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a couple friends of mine trying to find out if the Bazzaz was a good unit. Most people have the PC, but my friend said the Bazzaz was the way to go. I went to their website, and didn't find alot of info. I also done a search here, and didn't find alot. So who has experience with Bazzaz and how does it work with this auto-tune? It's 75 dollars cheaper than a pc too! Thanks for any replies.
Kabuki

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,130 Posts
i have the bazzaz. i love it compared to my pcIII. with the bazzaz it seems to run alot smoother IMO. the zx10r comes with 2 fuel injectors per cylinder(primary and secondary). the pcIII only controls the primary injectors while the bazzaz controls both the primary and the secondary. as far as the auto tune goes i think it works pretty good if you know a little about what you are trying to do. power commander also have the pcv which kind of does what the bazzaz does and also has a auto tune kit. ive heard some good and bad things about the pcv. couple of people have said that the auto tune doesnt work that great on the pcv. maybe someone on this forum who has it can clarify how well it works. the only downfall with the bazzaz is that they dont have an ignition module to advance the timing. for me BAZZAZ FTW :thumbsup:
I was talking to a couple friends of mine trying to find out if the Bazzaz was a good unit. Most people have the PC, but my friend said the Bazzaz was the way to go. I went to their website, and didn't find alot of info. I also done a search here, and didn't find alot. So who has experience with Bazzaz and how does it work with this auto-tune? It's 75 dollars cheaper than a pc too! Thanks for any replies.
Kabuki

·
Registered
41 Posts
the 06-07 zx10 has only one rail the newer bikes have 2 rails. unless you got a 08 or newer the pc3 is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PC3 258and chnge bazzaz 309 and change through indy super bikes.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have the Bazzaz with Quick Shift, Traction Control and Self Mapping on my '08 and love it.

I remap every day at the track and have PERFECT air/fuel constantly as a result.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts